Dave S is gone (see the bottom portion of this thread)

stand4hope

Dawn

I hope you find comfort knowing your Dad lives on in your memories and in your son! He was such a good man to many of us. I know he helped me when I needed it many a time. I am so saddened and know that my sadness does not compare to the loss his family has suffered. I posted your dad's obituary in our obituary forum, I hope that is ok. I did it out of my admiration for him. I know he would not want you to dwell in sadness, so live strong and happy for him!

love and fortitude in the coming days and years!

elaine

Dawn, in reading your dads posts, he was such a kind and caring man. I am so sorry that I didn't get to know him better. I hope you find comfort in your memories of him. It is not an easy road. We are here if you need us. I hope you come back, even just to check in. Please accept my sincerest condolences. Deb

I so appreciate all of your good thoughts. This is truely a wonderful list of people and you are all doing so much good for each other. I wish I would have know about this list while my father was still around and posting on it. I have read through his posts and they do show the kind of person he was. He believed he truely could find a way to put this cancer off forever, and boy did we pray we could too.

Thanks so much for your responses!

With Love,

Dawn