Fear, Despair, Hatred

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Posting this because I'm so angry and fearful right now & I need to remind myself to stop kicking myself for being human.

"The organic gardener does not think of throwing away the garbage. She knows that she needs the garbage. She is capable of transforming the garbage into compost, so that the compost can turn into lettuce, cucumbers, radishes and flowers again. As a practitioner, you are a kind of gardener, an organic gardener.

"If you see elements of garbage in you, like fear, despair and hatred, don't panic. As a good organic gardener, a good practitioner, you can face this: ‘I recognize that there is garbage in me. I am going to transform this garbage into nourishing compost that can make love reappear.' "

from Anger by Thich Nhat Hanh

Hey Cat get mad get hurt but now your ready to kick it in the rear....I get that way every 6 month's when i get ready to do my bladder cancer check up,just thinking of what if and the thought of them putting that darn old cystoscope in me...GOD BLESS and prayers your way.....