Let me Indroduce myself

:) My name is Greg, I am a 51 year old male, stage IV lung cancer servivor, 3 years free, left lung removed totally. I volunteer with the American Cancer Society, ALCASE-phone buddies, and our local ecumenical group. I am a member of the Anglican/Episcopal Church, and I know that without it being God's will, I would not be here today. I wish to help those in need by support and comfort, and if able to help them come closer to Our Lord Jesus Christ, and the healing that He can do in our bodys and our lives. If anyone needs to talk about what they are going through or need support in any way please contact me.

In Christ,

Greg

Welcome Greg!

I just lost my brother in a 5 month period to stage 4 lc. I am so happy to see that you have had such great success. I wont speak for everyone but I know that I appreciate each and everything written or said about Jesus Christ, our saviour. Glad that you have joined us.

God Bless You,

Jane

:) To all those who have welcomed me to this group I say, Thank You.

It's Sunday morning and I just was checking my e-mails and messages, before my wife Trudy and I head off to church. As I was doing so I thought I would stop by and check to see if there were any postings that I might help with. I could not beleive what I found, so many caring people, wishing me the best and many with the Word of our Lord in their hearts. Truly tears came to my eyes, for those that have seen the devastation that cancer can bring into our lives and still have faith is truly a wonder and a testamony to your faith in Christ. I will pray for each of you today and lift up your names to the Lord.

God Bless,

Greg

[/i]

Hi Greg and WELCOME!

You are definitely an active man, and we are so glad you found us. I'm sure you will have a lot of encouraging words for everyone here. Being a three-year survivor of stage iv is just the kind of thing we LOVE to hear. Thank you for sharing, and please come back often.

God bless you,

Peggy

Greg,

Just saw your post. Welcome! Glad you are here. I am a Woman of Faith, I don't know what I would have done without my Lord, Jesus and this website the last 16 months. The Lord has brought me to where I am today and I am so grateful. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Thank you!

God Bless and prayers,

Karen