Second Update on Cheryl & Jack

Connie B

Hi All,

Well, I just hung up the phone talking to Cheryl and Jack. Cheryl had a sad night last night and is having a sad day today. I'm writting this through my tears so, if you see mistakes, forgive me. She said 3 doctor's were in to see her, but they really don't have any information to give her as of yet regarding the fluid. She is sooooo worried that the fluid could be cancer. But, I assured her it also MAY NOT BE! And we CAN'T worry about what we don't know yet. Jack is at the hospital with her, and I spoke to him as well. He sounded like he was trying to be positive and said he was going to try and brighten up her day. I'm sure he will do a good job of it.

I know you are all praying for her and I also want you to know that I shared with her that you are ALL PULLING for her. She is SOOOO GRATEFUL to us all! Bless her heart!

I'll keep you informed as we learn more. Thank you all for your love and kindness and support. What a wonderful family this is.

Love & Hugs,

Connie B

Connie,

Thank you so much for keeping us posted. You know we worry when we don't hear from someone we care about. Poor Cheryl, worried about her health and being in the hospital on a holiday. Hard to get the results when they are running on a skeleton force.

I will keep praying.

You know, it was funny - after reading your first post that she was in the hospital, I was catching up on other unread threads, and there was one from Cheryl two days before saying "sorry for whining, but I feel like poop."

Well, now we know she had every reason to whine and feel like poop!

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery - but, true, nothing moves as fast as it should on a holiday weekend.

Hugs and prayers to both Cheryl and Jack,

SandyS

Connie,

Thank you for keeping us updated on Cheryl and Jack. I have been busy around my house and at work and have been laying low on the board, but I've been reading these updates and praying several times a day for Cheryl and Jack. Please send them both my love.

Love,

Peggy

Hoping they'll soon have news and that the news is good. The waiting just allows our imaginations to go wild....but I'm hoping Jack was able to help Cheryl consider more positive results.

Thanks, Connie, for keeping us all in the current loop.