It is me-CindyRN

Cindy Brown

I am on the computer at the benevolece agency I volunteer at-so this will be quick-I had to sign in under another name because I can not remember my pasword. Oh well I am as bad as the computer I HAD that crashed last week. Looks like it may be a week or 2 before I can get a new one.

As for me, I had my CT of the chest and abd., echocardiogram and mammogram and blood work done last Fri. and will get the results next Fri. and next Mon. I am not too worried, I feel pretty good except just short of breath but that could be the humidity here in the midwest.

I have kept in touch with a few of you thru the phone, and wil cont. to.

RY if you wat to call-try me.

Miss you all. Love to all

Cindy

Good to hear from you Cindy. We knew you had 'puter problems...but I was starting to worry that you weren't back yet!

Hope you get all set up soon with a new computer so we hear from you more often....and I will send a prayer out for all your tests to come back with positive news.....to reflect how good you feel!!

Keeping you in my thoughts for all good results AND a computer that will never again cause you to be absent! :D

Hi Cindy,

I'm so glad to hear from you. I think about you and pray for you every day. That's a long time to wait for your test results, but I'm glad you aren't too concerned - that's a good sign that everything will be ok. You sure have had a lot of puter problems. I hope you can find a replacement real soon, or at least keep in touch with us from the benevolence agency.

You are a very special person, and we all love and care about you.

Love,

Peggy

Cidny

Glad you are doing well. The humidity sure doesn't help much does it? We have had so much rain that going outside feels like a steam bath without the relaxing aspects.

I keep you in my thoughts. Sure have missed you.

love

elaine