It's back................

Remembering Dave

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will fight this with you guys. As you see you have a lot of friends here.

You beat in once you will beat it again. Most of the people here can relate to what you just went thru. You have a right to be bumed out about it but for a short time. then get up and kick some cancer a$$.

God Bless Us All

Dave and family,

How did I miss this post?? I am so sorry to hear the news. You guys are a great family and together, as a family, you WILL beat it again. Glad that you have a plan in place. We are all here for you guys!! Keep the faith!! (not your little girl Faith........of course you are going to keep her :lol: )

Hugs and prayers for the whole "C Family"!! (That includes you too, Becky CW)!!!)

Angie

Dear Dave and Karen,

I hate this (*& #$^ #^%$(* Disease!! But, I met a lady a couple of years ago who was an 8 years SCLC survivor, and she told me her cancer came back 6 different times and each time she did chemo and it went away! (HOORAY!) She looked really good too, it was soooo awesome to have had the opportunity to meet her.

I love you guys, and you know I will say lots of prayers for you all.

I'm just sorry you have to go through this again, BUT, it's still beatable!

YES IT IS!!! ((((((DAVID, KAREN, FAITH))))))

I am still learning my way around this website & just read what is happening with you and I just want to say %##*@&^@><-it!!!! My prayers are with you---you just don't know how your posts have helped my sis & I...I SO HOPE that you go to Glacier; travel is so good for the spirit, and what is good for the spirit has to be good for the body.

Dave,

I am so sorry to hear that the beast is back. If anyone can beat it again though, it's you. You've been an inspiration to so many of us. I think I can speak for us all when I say we expect you to come through this again on top!

Prayers are with you.

CathyR

Dave,

DON'T GET MAD, GET EVEN!!!!!

Man, those mother f#&%$*! cancer cells don't know who their dealing with :twisted: !! I can picture them like those roaches in those Raid commercials!!! Screaming and trying to outrun the chemo, and just not making it :shock: !

You go all Dirty Harry on those sorry sons of bit@#*! We're right behind you and Karen-you have your Faith-and I have my faith that you can beat this thing!! Take care, and lock and load!!!! Deb

Oh, I am so happy Karen's parents live near by also. I wish yours did to. It is always nice to have family to rely on even if it is not necessary. I had thoughts of driving up and helping you all out with the little one but now I see it is not necessary. I pray that God grants you a very long time here on this earth. Just get over the new hit and get back to living as you have been doing. Much love.......

PS Buddy, myself and our son and family when there about 4 years ago. It was the best trip I ever took and the most beautiful.....have a great time and leave the worries at home.....