TBone update

TBone

Just talked to Ginger who finally convinced Ann to go home for a while, play with her kids and relax. Terry is feeling much better this afternoon, carrying on conversations with her and just generally doing better. :D The doctor adjusted his meds to more frequent. He said that if he sees as much improvement as he did since Friday, he may get to go home toward the end of the week. Of course he told Terry that it wasn't a jail and he could go home whenever he wanted but Terry told him he wasn't in any hurry and he wanted to go home not hurting.

Terry hadn't realized that Ann had been up there the whole time without a break. I think Ginger kind of let that slip. :wink: Now he's trying to get in touch with Ann to tell her to stay at home later. We can't find her so we think she may have gone to the pool with Anna. I certainly do hope so.

Teacake,

I'm glad to hear that Terry has had a better afternoon than last night. I hope he continues to improve so that he may go home pain free :lol:

Ann is probably still looking for her house! With all the crew there sprucing it up, she probably doesn't recognize it!!! :D

Terry is so lucky to have such a wonderful support system in all of you.

TAnn