NED

brm1949

:oops: Lordy, OBVIOUSLY I walked into that one! Should have considered the "audience"!!

I hope NED splits and spends life with you and Elaine, separately apart...

Oh hell, you KNOW what I mean! :roll:

NED to you! PARTY at Dave's house!

Frank, its letters that stand for something else, but to be an acronym they also have to form another word. For example

NED stands for No Evidence of Disease and it also stands for Normal Energy Distribution according to the acronym search engine I just found.

Normal Energy Distribution kind of fits in our circumstance in a strangely accurate way, huh?

On the other hand, letters that don't form another word but still stand for something else are just called abbreviations.

Thus UCLA is an abbreviation for Univ of Calif at Los Angeles etc etc.

Well, unfortunately ED has shown up instead. Just talked with my Dr and the results from my pet/ct scan came back positive in my 3 parotid lymph nodes so it looks like I'm back with head and neck cancer. Hope I can still stay here for support even though its not lung cancer this time around. It appears to be a reacurrance of SCC of the head and neck, my original dx back in 2002.

Hi Brm (Bruce),

Sorry to hear the results, you'll beat this thing again. The Lord hears our prayers and there will be a lot coming from this site. I don't see why you couldn't stay here on this site. Please don't leave here... Prayers for you and your family for strength and healing...

God Bless,

Karen

Bruce,

You just give ED a big fat kick out the door - tell 'em that the place is already reserved for NED! By the way, thanks for asking the question I was just sitting here wondering myself> Take care - thinking of you.

Bruce, I am really sorry to hear your latest news. I hope they can treat it quickly and you can go back to NED. I, for one, would be upset if you left the board. I look forward to your posts and hope you will stay with us for a long, long time.

Nina

Bruce,

Once a member of our family, always a member of our family. Similar to the hall pass, I think you need to be formally kicked out to leave.

I am so sorry that the results were not better. But you kicked butt before and you can do it again.