Lucie's Choice

Don Wood

For as strong as Lucie is....I also know she has a secret weapon in this battle and it's you, Don.

I'm sorry that she needs to go back on the chemo but I will pray it does the trick for her! I will hope that the pain stays within tolerable limits for her for now and that tx will help diminish it.

Keeping you both in my positive thoughts and prayers, hoping that Lucie will soon enjoy another long period of feeling well and being well.

To Don & Lucie:

Navelbine was very easy on my Dad and it shrunk the tumor by 50% - then 70%. I wish you both the same success. And may God bless and keep you both. You remind me so much of my Dad, Don. An angel on earth!

Take care and my best to Lucie.

KerryToo

Dear Don,

I haven't had any of the drugs you mentioned but wanted to say that I hope they are easy on Lucie. I know it is hard for her to have to start over with new mets. I am so glad she has you by her side. The two of you are always in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Nina

Don-

I have been gone for awhile with shoulder surgery...one-handed typing isn't going too well...takes too long!

I was stricken to hear of Lucie's new mets, but glad that you have a plan. You are always so encouraging to the rest of us, so please know that prayers are with your family right now.

Dear Don,

Hugs to you and Lucie. So very sorry to hear about the mets. Keep up your hope and faith. My mom had both Gemzar and Navelbine, but didn't take either for very long so I unfortunately don't have much information. Positive thoughts being sent your way with all my best wishes.

Take care and give my best to Lucie.

Andrea B.

Don and Lucie....although I'm very saddened to hear of Lucie's test results, I am glad to hear her first treatment went well. I believe it was a wise decision on her part to delay radiation while taking chemo. Our onc told us the two treatments combined can really take its toll. I am keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers. You two are a great team!!!!

Don,

I know you and Lucie are considering chemo options right now. This chemo I am fixing to embark upon is supposedly very effective with fewer side effects. It is called CT 2103 with Carboplatin or taxlol. Just someting to consider? Thinking of you guys,

Cheryl