Not good

brm1949

Just finished talking with my Dr and results from my pet/ct scan came back positive for head and neck SCC. This is a recurrance from my original dx of tonsil SCC back in 2002. 3 Nodes came back positive. I will see my ENT on tues. and my ONC on weds. to see how we are going to attack this. I hate this beast, it never ceases to attack, but I will with God's help defeat this thing again. Will keep you all updated. You all have been a great deal of support for me, so even though it is back in my head and neck I will continue to post here if its ok by you all.

Ohhh, man...

Okay, swallow hard...

...breathe deep....

....roooooooollllllll up your sleeves...

...and hang around for support.

In the words of RedGreen: "Keep your stick on the ice. We're all in this together."

BUMP in the road, yet again!!! :roll::roll: Your attitude is what will beat this, and if you wish to hang around with all of us wonderful folks, then by all means you should do just that! I will say a prayer or 10,000 of them only because it can't hurt. Hang in here, and you'll beat it again!

Hugs,

Connie B

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

I'm very sorry to hear this news. Please stay. Don't leave us! I need you and so do others. I'll be saying prayers, sending hope, crossing fingers and wishing you well.

Cat

Bruce,

You better stay...you can't make us love you and then leave us! I'm sorry about this huge disappointment and will be looking for your post to let us know the game plan. I spent the first twelve years of my life in Buffalo, so I know the stuff you're made of...you'll be tough enough to handle this challenge.

Blessings,

Margaret

Time to gear up to do battle again, but I know you're up to the challenge...and we are here to support you in the battle.

I'm sorry to hear your news....but yes, you should stay here so we can help you thru this. Sending up a prayer for you....and thinking all positive thoughts for you.