About Fay A.

KatieB

This does not apply to those "pioneer" members who have been members here for 1- 1.5 years, you guys already know this, this is for everyone else who may have received some unkind mis-information.

It came to my attention that the credibility of one of our members, Fay A. had come under question.

Let me just say that Fay is the real deal. A beautiful soul, a wonderful artist, a well travelled and well spoken, kind-hearted friend to me, and alot of you. It pains me when things like this happen and I wanted to assure anyone who was trying to hurt our beloved Fay by questioning her credibility or dedication to this site, that they were mis-informed and are wrong.

When I think about bravery, courage, stamina, and strength, Fay, I think about you.

God Bless us all.

Thank you, Katie.

I have had the privilege of lunching with Fay and you won't find a more caring, compassionate friend anywhere. She is dealing with so very much herself yet she still reaches out to encourage and help others. A great big hug for my friend Fay.

Nancy

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

This is all getting so confusing. But it could be me. It seems I misinterpreted earlier posts but I can't check because the posts are no longer there.

My wee head is reeling. Oh, wait. Maybe it's my brain that's wee.

:oops:

I don't doubt Fay's credibility. Why would I? She has been very helpful to me and I think a great deal of her. She's going through heck right now and maybe the person who (assuming here) attacked her credibility is going through heck too.

I think it is time that we all sat back and collected our wits. I know I need to collect mine. I just have to find them first.

How about spending 48 hours NOT responding to ANYONE with any judgmental posts.

Okay, all you nice people?

Cat

Like J.C. I always look for Fay's posts. So many times I have cried or laughed when reading her posts. Other times I have really 'felt' her strength. I am grateful for all her input which to me has been so valuable. Please keep posting Fay.

Donaf

Like J.C. I always look for Fay's posts. So many times I have cried or laughed when reading her posts. Other times I have really 'felt' her strength. I am grateful for all her input which to me has been so valuable. Please keep posting Fay.

Donaf

I want to thank you for this. One of the things sites like this does is afford those of us who like helping others the opportunity to do so. It's something you give. I can't go out and do all the things I use to do, so I come here (and to a few other on line places) and try to help. It helps me to feel like my life is worth something. So thank you.

let's let it go.