Do you believe in Miracle's ????

Larry

I thought i would ask this question and see what other's might have to say on it.I personally have experienced what i considered small gift's or miracles so here are a couple of them.

Year's ago in 1969 we lived in Wichita ks and time's were really tough as Wichita's economy revolved around the aircraft industry and it was in deep recession then.Well one day we realised we needed some grocery's and when we were getting ready to go to the store my wife noticed we had not a penny to our name.Well with me being the pack rat i often became i told her not to worry as i had put a $20.00 dollar bill in one of our book's in our very modest library for just such a occasion.

We both headed over to the book's and the wife said do you remember which book you had put the money in and of course i did not.So we searched each and every book shaking them upside down and page by page numerous time's with no luck.Finally in desperation i asked my wife who was the saint for lost item's and she said go look in your book you have on live's of the saint's and so i did.The index said ST.ANTHONY saint for lost good's,i turned to the page it said and there was the $20.00 dollar bill.I swear to GOD we had searched that book and shook it as hard and often as all the other's,was it a miracle i think so even tho it was not spectacular like being brought back to life but for us at the time it was almost as big.....

Larry

Yes, Larry I do. I know that it's a miracle that I'm still here, the doctors only gave me three months to live that was three years ago. Yes, it's do to a miracle, one that only God could do, and this wasn't the first that He has done in my life, many was the time that He reached out His hand and saved my life, from sickness as a baby, through reckless teen years of fast cars and endless parties, through on jod accedents as a miner and mill worker, and steel fabracator, may times He has saved my life, and finally He saved me from assured death from Cancer. He has given me new hope and meaning in my life and I pray that through me others will find the miracle I have found in him.

Greg

I definitely believe in miracles. Lucie is one of them. She was given 9 months on diagnosis and she is now 21 months out. During that time, she contracted a staph infection that went systemic and almost died; also got bilateral pneumonia and almost died. So that is my prime example of a miracle.

Another example: My daughter was on her way to church when in the parking lot, she found a $10 bill. She thought she would put it in the offering plate, but then decided to use it to buy food for the homeless. She went to the store after church to pick up the items and found a $5 bill in one of the aisles. The bill for the food for the homeless: $15!

CAT,GREG,DON so far what great stories.I'm excitingly awaiting to read more.And GREG if you only knew how wild i truly was in my youth you would also agree it is a miracle i'm still here,i mean like i've been shot at had a gun pulled on me at other time's in general i was just plain rotten but a beautiful Angel i met and married although she spent many year's of putting up with some one that i'd guarantee most women would have ended it with me i finally started seeing the light so i guess the fact she is still with me is another miracle......

Larry

I have always believed in miracles.

One example of a miracle for me was the day Randy was dx'd with lung cancer. I had gone out for a few minutes and on the way back to his room who did I see. An old neighbor who I had not seen in years. There she was, standing in the middle of the lobby like she was just waiting for me. The best part of this is, of all the people I have ever met in my life, she is the most powerful prayer anyone could ask for. So we prayed.

The other one that made me a believer in miracles and life after death was when my father had his heart attack. He had what the doctors called at that time, a life ending heart attack. He told me later about seeing the light, seeing his mother who had passed, his father, and my little brother. He also told me he felt the arms of God wrap around him. God told him it wasn't his time and he had to come back. Well, Dad survived the heart attack and lived another 15 years. The other miracle that happened with this was, we lived in a new housing developement and alot of people could not find their way around it. The night dad had the attack, the paramedics could not find our house. My girlfriend happened to be the dispatcher that night and knew exactly where we lived. She got them to the house in time. That to me was a miracle.

Some would say these are coincidenceses, but to me they are miracles. The right people were in the right place at the right time. I don't believe in coincidence. I do believe in miracles.

Shirleyb

When my mom was dying, she had been near comatose for several days. She was down to about 70 lbs. and hadn't moved or eaten for days. She was unable to raise her head or even lift her arms or hands. Suddenly, about 36 hours before she died, she jerked and sat all the way up in the bed (this, alone, about scared me out of my wits). She raised both her arms and hands upward (palms up), was looking up toward the ceiling, actually smiled and said, "It's bEAUtiful." I desperately said, "What. Mom, what is it? What do you see? What's beautiful? She said, "It's bEAUtiful." By now, I was frantic and begged her to tell me what she saw. I said, "Mom, please, please. Tell me what you see. Please, mom." She only stared at the ceiling, smiling, with her arms still up and said, for the third time, "It's bEAUtiful." Then she gently laid back down, closed her eyes, and never spoke another word the rest of her life. I cried my eyes out. I told my pastor what happened and he told me he had been with enough people when they were dying to know that they see something he doesn't see. To me, that was a miracle.

Peggy

Absolutely..............yes, I believe in miracles. I have witnessed many miracles. In fact, I witness them every day. Every time I look into one of my children's eyes, I see a miracle. Every time I look into my husband's eyes, I see a miracle. Every time I look at my Dad who is fighting for his life, I see a miracle. Dad's doctors gave him 6 months to live. Hey, it has been right at 6 months and he is still here with a 75% shrinkage in his lung tumor. Another miracle. Finding this wonderful group of people to help me cope with my Dad's illness..........another miracle. It was no accident that I found this place. It was divine intervention.

Here is my BIG miracle........my husband was hurt at work in 1999. It was a pretty bad accident. He almost lost his right hand. My mother in law and I had gone shopping. We were about an hour away from home. At about 9:30 that morning, I began to just feel sick..........sick like something was going to happen or had happened. She thought I was crazy. The feeling was just soooooooo strong. I insisted that we stop at a pay phone and call my husband at work. When I asked to speak to him, the receptionist just kind of stammered and said for me to hold on. My husband's boss got on the phone and asked where I was. I told him. He said that I needed to go to the hospital ASAP, the ambulance was leaving with my husband right then. We sped to the hospital and I was able to see my hubby before they took him into surgery. Was it a miracle that I had such a strong feeling to call him right at the same time that the ambulance was leaving with him??? Yep, I believe it was a miracle.

I look for miracles every day!! (and I always seem to find one)

I do believe in miracles and they are around me

all the time, would be to long to write about it,

They are also around everybody but are not

recongnized all the time, it is not always about

life and death but in all that surrender us.

J.C.

The day after Lucie and I decided I would undergo radiation treatment for my prostate cancer (1995), I was traveling down a road just a mile from my suburban home, when I clearly saw a doe and her fawn at the edge of the woods. It was as if God said, "As this doe cares for her fawn, I will care for you." After that, I did not worry. This morning, when we were driving to church, we passed the park. Lucie said, "You know, we never see rabbits along here anymore like we used to." Just then, "She shoulted == look, there's a rabbit!" sure enough, out where we could clearly see him, and he did not scamper into the woods until we passed by. It was as if God said, "I care for this creature, and I will take care of you/" A miracle message as we go into another round of chemo. Don

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Flashback: I was disabled, mother of two kids, living in public housing. I had been accepted to college and the state was going to pay for books and tuition. But I had no money.

My kids were at their father's for two weeks. I had $4 to my name. I read something about seed faith - how you give money when you really have nothing trusting that God would provide. I figured my kids were sheltered and eating and I could live on rice for a while. I put the $4 in an envelope to a charity and mailed it. The very next day there was a check for $400 in my mailbox - one hundred times what I had sent less than 12 hours ago. It was grant money and it helped me pay bills that were overdue and eat.

Flashback: My son got a chance to go to a weekend fishing trip free but he needed equipment. I scraped coins together to get some VERY cheap equipment. He so wanted to go. When I added it up, I was $1.98 short. There was not another penny I could find. If you could have seen the disappointment in my son's face. I tried to explain - I can't recall what I said. I started walking down the next aisle of the store and looked down. There was two dollar bills lying on the floor. I went to the manager to tell him I'd found this cash that someone must have lost and he responded with "There's no way anyone can tell who lost it. Keep it." I did. My son got the equipment

Those are just a couple times when an angel seemed to be standing behind me.

Thank you all for your stories. I came to the site tonight to ask how to deal with the fear and anxiety I was feeling (which always seem worse late at night). Your stories made me feel soooo much better and reminded me I'm not alone.

Thank you for sharing your miracles and the power of God's love-

Jane

I believe in miracles. In 1989 I was on my way to work. I was in a small car, Nissan Sentra. I was at a stop due to accident across the bridge, happened to look into rear view mirror and saw tractor and trailer coming right at me and had no intentions of stopping. First instinct was to get out of his way, I turned steering wheel to the left and pushed in on the clutch. He hit me in the center rear of my car and pushed me to the left into the other lane. I had no injuries other than whiplash. Had I not seen him, I would not be here now, he totaled my car. That was a miracle from God. Another miracle, I was diagnosed with this disease in March 2003, in Oct. 2003, NED and no tumor. No treatment of chemo (since Oct 03) or radiation (since May2003.) The Lord has healed me, that is a blessing and I give Him all the glory. There are more miracles, but these came to my mind...

God Bless and prayers,

Praing for a "Cure" and Miracles for all of us,

Karen