Missing Alan ... His one month anniversary of his passing

Fall54

Yes, It's late and by all rights I should be in bed. But here I sick going over the wonderful and fun times my Brother Alan and I had. Today marks a month since he left us.

I am so sad tonight. For the most part I am doing well but I do have my days when it still all seems so unreal.

God Promised me that Alan would go to Heaven and I KNOW that is where he is. The trouble with that, is he isnt here with us.

I miss his smile, his laugh, his conpanionship and trust. I miss his Love .

I know that sounds kind of selfish, but I cant help but feel I wanted more time with him.

Thanks all for listening.. I dont know what I would do without all of you. I love you all.

God Bless you all,

Jane

Jane

I'm sorry that your heart is heavy tonight.

I am thinking of you and hoping that you can find some comfort in remembering the wonderful times you and Alan have shared. Don't forget that you carry him with you always in your heart.

Karen

Jane,

To feel the way you do is very normal. I would not expect anything less becasue of the love you have for your brother. Missing him and wanting him back is what we all want but we also know it is not going to happen. Just because he is in heaven doesn't mean you wouldn't give whatever was asked to have him back here with you. I do understand sweetie.

You are in my prayers.

Shirleyb

Jane, I know its hard when you loved someone and now they are gone, but you will see him again,in a much better place and for a much longer time. Our time here in this realm is short compared with eternity. May God give you peace and joy in this.

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Missing them is so hard even when you know their spirits are filled with joy and at peace. We feel selfish when we miss them but how else can we feel? We love them for years and suddenly they are gone from our life. I hope you have less nights filled with a heavy heart. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Cat

Jane, it is so hard to grieve for a loved one. The only comfort I can offer you, is that you had someone that you loved so much, and that filled your life with that love. That is more than most people can say.

Try hard to remember the good times, the sweet things, the great memories. Sometimes the sickness overshadows such wonderful thoughts. I do believe he is there watching you, and knows.

Jane

Jane,

It is hard to lose someone you care about. Even though you know Alan is in a wonderful place and at peace, you miss him. Its all normal and will get better in time. You will never not miss him but the good times will fill your memories and make you smile. I hope that time comes soon for you.

Nina

Jane

I know memories don't seem enough, but they can comfort you now. I don't have the right words to tell you how I feel about your loss. I have been trying and I guess words can't do it. I just know your brother lives on as long as you keep his memories alive.

love

elaine

Jane, I'm so sorry for you.

I had a cousin I was very very close to. We were the same age and for a while sorta the black sheep of the family (the only two cousins out of 16 who didn't have a college degree - then he bested me and went back to school while working and got his degree). Anyway, he and I shared depression which probably explained alot of things, like our black-sheep-ness and our struggles that made us bond - and he took his life two years ago this past Easter.

Our relationship was so much like a close brother and sister and my heart ached for months and months, but with time it got better and now I think, and write, about him with a smile.

take care,

Karen C.

Jane,

You will always miss your brother, but it does get easier. I am glad that you can recount the good times. Hang on to those thoughts and don't let the sad memories of his passing interfere with the good memories that you had. I am thinking about you and your family.

Cheryl