Child of the 80's

jamie

What's #17? It's the only one I didn't get

#17, you asked???

Well, I do believe that "if you got the money honey we got your disease" would be none other than.......Guns N Roses......Welcome To The Jungle!

Hmmm Becky....kind of ironic that you would get stuck on the only one pertaining to a "disease", wouldn't you say??? :lol:

Although, if that is the ONLY one you got stuck on -- you don't have a brain melting issue AT ALL, girlfriend!!!

LOL - well, ladies...I DID get over half of them from memory...and driving the dog nuts last night humming...the rest of them (except #17) I did a websearch on! I CHEATED!!

(But I guess that figuring out HOW to cheat AND doing it shows intent and follow-through...) Wonder why Guns N Roses wasn't one of the chosen with lyrics on the website that found all the others....

Ok girls... I leave for one day...and you guys remember all the good shows!!!!

Do you guys remember that show with the little robot girl named Vicky who did all kind of crazy s**t??? She had a brother named Jamie...

And to top it off... Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam... "OOh baby I think I love ya...from head to toe!"

Jamie