Jerrye our daughter is with God

I wish I could do more than tell you how sorry I am. I cannot even begin to imagine your pain. And yet, you will get through this - I wish you strength for the days ahead.

Please come to this site when you need a shoulder to lean on.

Karen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry for your loss. The next few weeks will be very hard but knowing that she is pain free is a comfort. I know when my Buddy passed on, that is the only thing that gave me a little comfort knowing he wasn't suffering anymore....

I am so very sorry..I remember reading your story when you first joined and thought how tragic for a mom..Praying that you find some comfort knowing that your dear daughter is no longer in pain. I am so sorry, we will be here if you need us..

I too am so very sorry. I cant imagine losing a child no matter what age. Take comfort as I did and do that she is in Heaven and knows all of the questions we all just wonder about. She is free from any kind of hurt. Believe me I know that does not make up for the time you are unable to spend with her on this Earth. Just remember one thing, Life is so very short but eternity is forever.

God Bless You All,

Jane