In Control!

Remembering Dave

Go, David! Take control! Lucie also had her head shaved right after the hair started to come out, so she had one bing trauma instead of an ongoing one. It worked for her. I would have shaved my head in sympathy but no one would have noticed the difference! Don

Go David that's exactly what my husband did the minute he noticed some of his hair coming out. It was approximately 2 weeks after his 1st treatment. He asked me if I would run the clippers over his hair and cut it all off. I most certainly did & I agree it's just another thing you won't have to go through when fighting this terrible disease (plus he said he never had a bad hair day :lol: ).

Great attitude David. Just know you have the worlds largest cheerleading squad rooting for you. I actually told a friend of mine if she quit smoking I would find a cheerleading outfit and wear it for her to cheer her on( I'd put it on for you and all our family here to if I thought it would free us of this nasty disease Lung cancer) , so far the cigarettes are winning with her, but I haven't lost hope always share how much and for how long I smoked and she can do it, I try not to be negative just let her know that their is freedom from cigarettes.

We love ya David, Your Brother in more then just names, David A

David,

I wanna see that beautiful bald head!!! Post it up! (Im serious, my husband keept his head shaved for the past 8 years because I think its so adorable! No-my husband dosent or never did have cancer, just a prefrence thing... I think its SO handsome!

Jamie

Go David Go. I feel so good that you took control. I did the same thing and it upset me for a few hours, then I realized that I no longer would have to worry about any more coming out in the shower. Its funny how doing things like this can make you feel powerful. Like Ry said, "Kick *ss and take names".

Nina