Stop the ride, I want to get off

Carleen

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Carleen, I just read this. Sending you prayers and positive thoughts and everything I can think of and as often as I can.

Cat

Carleen, I just read thist post. Sorry my wishes are a bit late but I am thinking of you and Keith and hoping for good results from the pancreatic biopsy. What a hard time you are both having at the moment. I am so sorry.

with love

Jana

xxx

Carleen,

I am so sorry for what Keith is going through. It breaks my heart that he is so young. I read your posts and you both sound like a wonderful couple. It takes all you have to get through some of these days, I know. Hang in there girl, you have to be strong. It takes so much sometimes, and Keith is very lucky to have you. I will be hoping for some good news for you..

Gayle

Carleen,

I am so sorry for what Keith is going through. It breaks my heart that he is so young. I read your posts and you both sound like a wonderful couple. It takes all you have to get through some of these days, I know. Hang in there girl, you have to be strong. It takes so much sometimes, and Keith is very lucky to have you. I will be hoping for some good news for you..

Gayle

Dear Carleen,

I have been mostly away from the board these past few days and had missed your post until now. I am so very sorry. My 1st husband had pancreatitis (sp) and I know the pain he was in and it was exactly like you described. Just horrible. I am glad to see that since this post started that they have found a way to manage his pain. You know, sometimes it gets me so mad when I think of anyone having to endure that kind of pain and to think of the professionals and wonder what they would do if it were their wife, husband, Mother, Father or child. You can bet they would find a way a lot faster than Keith got it!! I'm sorry I needed to vent myself!! Please know that you are both in our prayers all the time and I am praying so hard that it is NOT cancer. Stay strong.

God Bless You Both,

Jane

I just read your posts, and wanted to let you know you are both in my prayers.

I've had 2 bouts of "almost anger" today, and keep trying to control it and turn it into positive energy, so will send some of the positive stuff your way.

Here's hoping and praying for the very best for the both of you.

Di