Roberts obituary

http://www.legacy.com/kansas/LegacySubP ... Id=2425523

Robert M. Wilson

Wilson, Robert M., age 42, Boeing Wichita Engineer, went peacefully to be with his Lord, Wednesday, July 14, 2004. Funeral services will be 1:30pm, Monday at the Westlink Christian Church, burial will follow at Resthaven Cemetery. Survivors include his wife, Joni, and son, Alexander Robert Wilson, both of the home; mother Bobbie Wilson, Tulsa, OK; father, Bob Wilson and companion, Boj Mathews, Bartlesville, OK; sister and husband, Rebecca J. and Ted Sherwood and nephew, Teddy, Tulsa, OK; father and mother-in-law, Howard and Betty McCoy, Wichita; sister-in-law and husband, Jami and Jack Roberts and nephew Jared, Wichita. Memorials established with Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice, Westlink Christian Church, Children's Ministries and Alexander Robert Wilson Educational Fund in c/o Intrust Bank. Broadway Mortuary.

Published in the Wichita Eagle from 7/16/2004 - 7/18/2004.

None of us knows why cancer visits our lives and skips over the lives of others. Dear Joni.....our hearts belong to you and your family during this time. The loss of such a young vital life is so very unfair. Please accept these words of comfort in the loss of your husband Robert. And yes...it's obvious from the picture he was a strikingly handsome man.

Dear Joni,

I am so very sad for you and Alex and all his friends and family. Thank you for sharing him with us.

God will see you through this. Robert is in Heaven and looking down on you and Alex. Remember he does not have cancer any more. Reading the guest book shows what type of man he was and you were very lucky to have him and he you.

God Bless you and Alex,

Jane

Joni

What a beautiful man you have, both inside and out. Thank you for sharing him with the board. I so wish it could have been under different circumstances for all of us.

You and Alex remain in my thoughts. May you be surrounded by love in the coming years.

I know you must be in great pain. No one can wish it away, but it is something you can work through but not get over. I hope that makes sense to you, now.

my love to you

elaine