Met with Dr. Nemunaitis, My hope has been restored!

-Cheryl-

A big hooray for second opinions. Sounds like you have a very agressive and optomistic doctor in your corner now!!! I will certainly keep you on my prayer list!!!!!

Cheryl,

What wonderful news. So glad you found a pro-active doctor and that he has several options for you. The good news about trials is that they really treat you well, you are constantly monitored and they will do ct scans more frequently.

Get used to the medical facility, you will be there ALOT. It is very reassuring to know that they are on top of things. (I had some kind of appointment at least once a week, sometimes twice a week!)

Keep us posted and keep the faith!

TAnn

Cheryl

I am so happy that you have had your hope restored. It hurts not to have that hope, more than anyone can know. This Doctor sounds like he is a fighter just like you, so it's a perfect match, I pray.

In it for the long haul, girl.

elaine

Cheryl,

Glad the new Dr has a deep bag of good stuff to draw from. HE sounds like my doctor.

The head MRIs I have had too many to count. I do say my prayers like a little kid going to sleep at night, with my eyes closed, and say them over and over again. At least once or twice I have fallen asleep.

The ear plug things help. A lot.

Good luck to you, my friend, with your new plans and new doctor.

Get ready to catch some good vibes coming at ya!! :)

XOXOXOXOX

Prayers always,

MaryAnn

Dear Cheryl,

That is great news!! I am praying especially hard for you to get into the trial. I am so glad that you have found hope again. There IS ALWAYS hope and dont forget that!! This great big family here is praying for you and there is power in numbers :D

God Bless You,

Jane

Cheryl I am so happy to see your spirits rise again.

You are such and inspiration to me, and I only hope I can have a fraction of your strength and courage in this fight as I see in you. This thing is not going to keep you down.

Kick A$$ and Take Names Babe!!!!

My prayers are always with you

Carleen

Oh Cheryl, that is great news!!!!! I am so happy to hear they have a plan and are willing to do all it takes to stop this montser. And STOP it is what they will do!!! You know your in my prayers each and every day!

My love and support to you and Jack my friend! Stay strong, the Prayer chain is growing. (((((((CHERYL)))))))))(((((((JACK))))))))

Way to go, Cheryl (and GREAT DOCTOR)! I'm so glad that you've got these options and am keeping everything possible crossed that the trial will work out for you. Those brain mri's are awful -- I had one years ago after a bout of viral meningitis when my double vision refused to go away. I kept my eyes tightly shut from beginning to end. Len had an open mri in June and the head gear made him look like The Man in the Iron Mask -- but he got through it somehow, even though he is intensely claustrophobic.

We'll all be waiting for updates!

Love,

Ellen