CT Scan Results

karen335

Well, I had my three month CT scan yesterday. First scan since April when I was in the hospital. That one showed stable, would like to hear that word again. I would like to ask for your prayers. I won't have any results until Aug. 2nd, my appt. with onc. I really appreciate all of your support and thank you for being here. Prayers for all of us...

God Bless,

Karen

P.S. Hope eveyone has a great time at Ry and Mr. Ry's place on Saturday. Praying for good weather and be safe. Have fun! :D

Karen, You have my prayers, too. Why do you have to wait so long though? Was that the oncs first available opening? I don't know how everybody else does it, but we always schedule the doctor appointment quite a bit ahead of time and then they schedule the scan 2 or 3 days before that. I'm helping a lot, huh? Sorry. I'm imposing my impatience on you. You've been doing so well, I'm sure the scans will be ok, but big prayers going out for you for security!!!!

Love,

Peggy

Karen,

Absolutely special prayers for a clear scan. I guess I am really lucky because my oncologist at UCSD calls me the day after my scan and gives me the general run-down and, when I went to Cedars for treatment, I would be told the result of the scans an hour after.

You are so positive that I am sure this will just be another reason to be positive about being cured. You have been of such great help to me and I thank you for that.

Blessings,

Margaret

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Karen, Prayers going up for you. My old onc never once called with test results. I would show up the next day at the hospital and ask for the report. As you can see, I am not a patient person. :roll:

Cat

I want to say thank you so very much for all of your thoughts and prayers. The 2nd of August was the earliest appt. my onc. had available. I know the wait seems long but results will be stable, how could they not be with prayers from everyone. I am truly blessed. You are all in my prayers each night and each of you are very special to me...

God Bless and hugs,

Love all of you,

Karen

Hi All,

Thank you all for your prayers, they sure worked. :D Your right, over a week is quite a while to wait. But it was worth it, no change, CT shows still stable. My blood work was perfect and the CEA is .7, which is normal. I have not has any radiation treatment since May 2003 and no chemo since October 2003. Next CT in 3 months and MRI next week of the brain. Will post results as soon as I get them, which will be the end of August from the radiation onc. at the City of Hope. I have truly been blessed and give God all the glory. I couldn't have gotten through this without Him and all of you...

Thank you all and God Bless,

Prayers for all of you,

Karen