TBone - Did he get to go home?

stand4hope

Good Morning,

Terry did go home yesterday albeit not pain free. The kids didn't know he was coming so I'm sure it was a great surprise to them. I've not talked with anyone yet today and he had just arrived when I talked yesterday so will post more later. Katha will be home later today so she'll certainly get y'all caught up.

Fran

Good Morning

Terry (TBone) had a restful night last night in his own recliner in his own living room. Katha (TeeTaa) called from Mama's house and woke them up at 9:00 this morning. She plans to visit with him for a while today before returning to Atlanta for her 4-year-old's tonsilectomy/addenoidectomy (is that what it's called?) in the morning. I, too, will be visting with him shortly so I'll try to post again as soon as I get home. FYI - Mama, Terry's family, my family, another brother's family and another sister's family all live within 2 miles of each other so we're all within 'yelling' distance.

Terry's siblings and his kids and neices and nephews spent a good part of last week fixing him up a back porch area and working in his back yard so that he can sit outside and enjoy the birds and wildlife. We moved in a big picnic table and will add the grill today. It's very hot here but we have fans we'll rig up because we want him to enjoy the outdoors he dearly loves.

I'll try to post more in a little while.

I hope the bash was much fun - Katha was at my house last night for a while and we 'talked about' y'all!

Ginger

I am so glad that Terry is home. And even 'glader' that Terry has such a loving family to do so many things to make his life more enjoyable.

I find it difficult in this day that they can't totally control his pain. But better to be home surrounded by your family then in a hospital.

Please let T know that we are thinking about him and praying for some relief from this pain.

I am so happy TBone is home !!! I am praying he can be pain free. You are a wonderful supportive family and he is lucky to have you all. I am just as sure you are as lucky to have him!! Tell him we are missing him but give thanks that his family posts and lets us know how he is. We love him and wish him the best always.

God Bless You All,

Jane

Hello, lehelp family;

Things are not going so well here. Terry has had to go back to Hospice this afternoon after taking a drastic turn for the worse during the day. His breathing is very labored, pulse is weak and there are some delusional comments being made. Katha, Ginger and Ann are there now with him and keeping the rest of us abreast of what's going on.

At least he got to spend one night at home before going back. Katha said that he was very agitated on the trip but settled down once they got him in the room.

I'll try to keep you posted on his condition.

Thanks for your support, care and concern for Terry and the family. It means a lot to all of us.

Fran

Dear Fran,

I am so very sorry to hear that Terry had to return to Hospice care. It just brings tears to my eyes. We have all been hoping and praying for the best for him. I am glad he was able to be home today and I do hope things make a drastic turn for the better and he will soon be home with you all again. You are all in our prayers Always.

God Bless You All,

Jane

Fran and all TBone's family. I wish I could express to you how much my heart is breaking with this news. As you know, I'm never at a loss for words, but right now I am grasping for the right words. I don't think there are any. I'm just so sad for TBone and for all of you. Please know that I love you, that God loves you and I will be praying for you almost nonstop.

Love,

Peggy