Looking for Missing Members!

Connie B

Hi All,

I have noticed that we are missing several of our regular members on the board. Two of them I know went in for surgery and we haven't heard nothing from them. One is Fay A, who went in May 19th for surgery and she did mention she was very scared that she may not make it through her surgery. (I pray she did)! Another was Cheryl who is 43 and also went for surgery May 31st (I think)? (I also pray she is well) Well anyway, It sure would be nice to have all the members drop a note and just say HI to everyone here and let us know your still here with us. I don't know about all of you, but I tend to get somewhat attached to people when they share there heart and souls with me. I know I think of all the people that came to the board and asked us some very important questions either about themselves or a loved one, and then we never hear about them. I hope they are all doing well!

God Bless us All, and I hope EVERYONE will take a minute to just SAY HI to all of us!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Connie I couldn't agree with you more. I have gotten so attached to so many people here, I feel like you are all my new extended family.

I am sure hoping and praying that Cheryl and Fay are doing well, and are just out celebrating their successful surgeries somewhere not giving a thought to LC.

God Bless this Family

Carleen

I know after my surgery, I was out of the loop of life for two weeks: One week in the hospital and one week staying with a friend while my husband recouperated fro m the flu. I had no access to the internet. And to be honest, I was taking so many pills that disrupted my life, even if I could have gotten on, I probably would have been pretty incoherent. Maybe that is what happened to Cheryl and Faye. I sure hope so.

JudyB