TBone needs prayers

BeckyCW

In case anyone has missed it, TBone's sister Fran (Teacake) has posted that he's taken a turn for the worse and needs our prayers. He's back in hospice after a day at home. Let's all say a special, special prayer for this man and his family.

BeckyCW

TBone,

Praying that you get better and get to go home. Hang in there TBone. I am also saying a few words for TBone's family. This imagine this is difficult for all of them as well. God Bless you all and heal TBone Dear Father. It is by his stripes that we are healed.

Amen,

Cheryl

Yes.......TBone and his family needs our prayers. The last time that I spoke to Katha(TeeTaa) she was going to post the whole extent of the situation. She has not been able to do that. I'm sure that she has been busy with TBone. The whole TBone clan needs our prayers.........RIGHT NOW!! They are such a great family going through a difficult time.

Praying for TBone and his family~~~

Angie

Just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers at this time. I am deeply sorry that you must be going through this time. Praying that this is a bump in the road and that you will be back home soon. To all the wonderful sisters, you are in my prayers also. Terry is so lucky to have your love and support on his side. God Bless.