Yes! My Congressman joins the fight!!!

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Cat

You need to contact your case manager and inform them of these bills. The hospital and your ex-onc can't do this, knowing you are HMO without referals and approval from your HMO. I am so confused as to how and why this was done.

Congrats on the Senator, I think it was Senator.

elaine

Prayers for your situation, you did the right things, I would also call the case worker. After that give it to God and let the congressman and senator handle it and concentrate on your battle. I agree, you cannot waste energy on those mistakes. I know its hard but try to put them aside.

Cat,

Bills are certainly a pain in the youknowwhat. My dads insurance just notified him and said that he wasnt covered. When he called, they told him that someone from his work put down that he just wasnt working, not under disability, so now its a LONG line of paperwork that has to be fixed. Hassles, Hassles, Hassles. I hope things get straightened out soon.

As far as the news about the Congressman... Great!

I didnt even get a reply when I wrote the senator! I dont know why.

Jamie

Jamie,

Ususally they send kind of a "form letter" UNLESS you have specifically identified a problem that directly impacts your situation. I posted some tips on writing letters on the activism forum.

Regardless, even if you don't want or need them involved on a specific matter, you do need to let them know what it is you want them to do. Sometimes that will garner a more personal response.

elaine

You did it Bean, You have created your own Legacy. You have started the movement and there will be countless people who will owe you thanks now. I hope and pray that BIG things will start to happen now. One person who makes a start is all that Breat things are born from. This is yours, all yours. You should take the bow you deserve right now.

I thank you for what you have done and the war you have waged even when your feeling like your defeated.