TBone Update 7/26

TeeTaa

Here I sit at TBone's computer, with tears streaming down my face as I read all the loving comments from you wonderful folks.

We did take him back to the hospice house last night . . . his condition had deteriorated significantly between the time ViVi and I saw him yesterday morning and when we went back in the afternoon. I talked to Ann a little while ago, and he had an okay night - some restlessness, but not too bad, and his pain is pretty much under control. At least he's not complaining about it . . . at some point, he crawled into bed with Ann on the single-size sleeper sofa and stayed there the rest of the night. He told her that he just didn't understand why they didn't have a comfortable bed for them up there! The hospice nurse said he could have his recliner up there, so ViVi and I just loaded it onto the back of her truck and I'm heading up there shortly to take it to him. Anything to make him comfortable . . .

It appears that Terry's final journey will be a fishing trip . . . he keeps talking about going fishing - wants to know where the boat is and is concerned about getting the license for it. And it appears to be a big boat, so I'm sure he'll have Daddy, MoSugar, Becky, Judy, Joni's Robert, Shirley's Sam, Buddy, and others cruising along with him. They're just waiting for him on the Rainbow Bridge, I'm sure. (Please forgive me for leaving many out - I'm a bit rattled these days and can hardly remember my own name.)

Please pray that Terry - and the rest of us - can have some peace during this time. As I've said before, you guys have been a Godsend for TBone and us through the last few months. Thank you so much.

We'll keep you posted. Gotta go deliver that recliner . . .

Love,

TeeTaa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have my prayers , I am so sad to read your post. May Terry have comfort from pain. I know this time is so difficult for the whole family. Please let us know how things are going. Donna G

Please let T-Bone know that he is in my prayers. I've been thinking about him constantly. Thank you for keeping us updated, I'm sure you have many things on your mind right now.

I am praying for your family as well.....

TAnn

Dear TeeTaa,

I want you all to know that I love you guys, and send Terry my love as well as my prayers when you next see him. I hope this time he catches the biggest bestest fish ever.....

Wishing you peace and love, and freedom from pain, my friend.

My love and prayers to your family, that they have God lending them strength now, and especially comfort to the kids.

We love you, Terry.

God bless and keep you,

XOXOXOXOX

MaryAnn

I am so sorry that TBone is about to embark on his final journey. I know how hard that is for all of you just losing my brother last month. I am sure he is surrounded with love as my Brother was and that makes all the difference in the world. You are such a wonderful family and I am praying That his journey is pain free and peaceful. Kiss him for me, will you??

God Bless You All,

Jane

My heart is breaking for you and your family! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Maybe TBone and my Dennis will be able to do some fishing together, as that is what Dennis loved to do the most!!! I am praying that TBone's boat will stay in dock and he will not make that journey for many years to come!

TeeTaa,

I read this first thing this morning and just couldn't type through the tears. I hope you got the recliner over there and that it helps. Please let Terry and the rest of your family know that I am one of many who are praying that you will all find peace during this difficult (such a weak word!) time, and that Terry will have no pain. I know your family members will all give each tremendous love and support, as always. I pray especially for Terry's children and their cousins, too. I am just too sad for more words. I do hope that boat is big enough for all the loved ones who want to support Terry on this fishing trip. I love you all,

BeckyCW

Dear TeeTaa,

I am so very sad. Terry is way too young, way too young. Since he can not be home, I am glad you are taking a little bit of home to him.

Tell Ann that we are praying for her too. Being in the same situation right now, I know just how difficult this is.

It just is not fair. Make sure he knows that many, many people here are praying for him.

Love,