TBone Update 7/26

TeeTaa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear TeeTaa and family,

TBone and I used to PM during the wee hours of the morning (when either of us couldn't sleep and/or before he would wake the kids up for school). I've missed our "chats" and he has been in my thoughts constantly.

It was clear then that although he is immensely grateful for this wonderful board, that the true Godsend in his life is all of you--his family. Your courage, humor, and steadfast love for TBone have inspired all of us and brought him more comfort and joy than I think you, individually, may realize.

I am unable to articulate my feelings with any eloquence at the moment, but want you to know that all of you are in my thoughts. Despite my tears, I find that I am profoundly grateful that you are there with each other right now. I wish each and every one of you peace.

Love,

Melinda

I have been away since Thursday and am soooooo sorry to read about this. While I have never talked with any of you - I feel I know you. I have been thinking about Tbone all weekend. During this terrible time please find comfort and strength in each other.

Warm thoughts and prayers coming your way - for all of you.

Thinking of you and I too am hoping for a miracle!

Amy

Dear TeeTaa,

I am so saddened to read this news about Tbone. Tbone and all your wonderful family are in my prayers and I know you will give each other strength and comfort during this difficult time.

If it is meant to be, I assure you that Sam, along with others, will be waiting with rod and reel in hand for his new fishing buddy.

I am so sorry and agree with Ginny. It is so unfair.

May God Bless Us All.

Sam'swifeShirley

TeeTaa,

I can barely see the page for the tears. You and your family are so close and so loving, that I know you will support each other in your grief. I am praying for a miracle...that T will feel better. I admire all of you. Tbone is one of my favorite people and it breaks my heart to think of him so ill. Please give him my love and a hug from all of us. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Nina

I just saw this post and I can't stop the tears. My heart is aching for all of you. I love everyone on this board but for some reason tbone touched a special place in my heart. My thoughts and prayers are surly with all of you. I wish you and tbone all of the peace of God's love.

Maybe when he gets in that boat to fish there will be a stocky redhead with a beard to match his name was Harry and he was a fisherman for all times. If I know him he will be driving the boat so he can have the first cast but he would be the first to give it up when someone else seemed to need it more. Just one more special angel along with so many of our others who is waiting there to welcome him to a place where there is no more pain or worry.

God Bless all of you and give tbone my love. Please keep us posted. Lillian

i am so saddened to know about this. But you are correct, those who went to heaven are just there, including my dad that all of them are waiting for all of us, only a matter of time issue.

I hope Tbone won't suffer too much pain and I am sure that he is so happy to have you all standing by him.