Wind in my hair, bugs in my teeth.....

Terrie

WOW, last Friday had the best time! For the first time in almost a year, we grabbed the kids and set off for this giant flea market in OH. Did I ever miss those trips, just strolling around, seeing all the vendors and smelling all that greasy food! :lol:

The best part - and I know this sounds CRAZY - I got to ride with the car windows down!! Now, that may not seem big to you guys but believe me it has been YEARS since we dared to roll down a window in the car. The wind/or what we thought was allergies would make me cough uncontrollably (maybe even start coughing up blood) that would scare me and GOD FORBID I inhaled fresh air!!! Now I hang my head out like our border collie!! Sun on my face and wind in my quickly graying hair!!

And to make it an even BETTER day - they came and took my oxygen tanks/equipment away!! HOORAAYY!!! May we all be blessed with enjoying those simple things - and a bug or two!!

Terrie

Oh Terrie,

WOW, how GREAT to hear your AWESOME NEWS!! You gave me goose bumps!! And I got a tear in my eye of happiness for you!! Oh you have GOT TO BE on CLOUD NINE AND TEN!!! Way to go! Continued good health to you, and all the FRESH AIR you can TAKE IN!! You GO GIRL!!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,