Send Thoughts of Strength for Dan Berry

Elaine

A few days ago, I noticed that Dan posted. He had updated his profile to say that he has ended treatment. It also said he began hospice yesterday. I know Dan is alone at this time, and I know how that can feel. I ask that if you find it in your heart, please send extra thoughts of strength his way.

Thanks

elaine

Dan, I don't know you, but you have my thoughts & prayers in addition to those I'm reading about here, as well as many others in your life, I'm sure.

I'm thankful I'm now at a point where this fight isn't just about ME, and am learning and improving at sharing the good thoughts and prayers coming my way with others such as yourself.

We are all in this together, even though we each have our own unique and personal physical and emotional battles. This fight wouldn't be a fight at all without the support and encouragement of the others who are in there with us.

Dianne

Dan, I've been worried about you, too, and thinking of you. Wish I could drop in and offer you a cup of tea, listen to some of your intelligent conversation, and just offer a shoulder to lean on. Please know that I care about you so much and miss seeing you here. I pray you are not experiencing any pain, and I'm sending you peaceful thoughts -- and hopes that we will see you back here with us soon!

BeckyCW

Elaine, thank you for posting this. I, too, had been wondering how and where Dan was so obviously missed the post you refer to.

Please know I am thinking of you and sending an extra special thought your way every day.

with love

Jana

xxxx