Where is ConnieB???

Amy P

Amy,

Watch out for that bronchitis. It can go really bad on you. I had it last Dec. and had to have steroids and a double Z-Pack, as well as Advair. We had to cancel Christmas, and we have family shindigs Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our house. It was not a fun time and it took a VERY long time for it to go away. Don't wait too long to go to the doctor.

Love,

Peggy

Peggy -

Thanks and I am actuallygoing to Dr. tomorrow. Just a bit of background for you (what snowflake and I were talking about in chat) starting with a BAD case of pnuemonia about 3 yrs ago I have had multiple cases of bronchitis and pnuemonia (including 2 bouts of pnuemonia this year). I FINALLY saw an immunologist in June who took in interest in why a normally healthy 33 yr old would have these horrible breathing problems. He says my asthma, allergies and acid reflux are all contributors and I am on so many meds it is ridiculous (more than Mom). Well as we go further down the path doc had concluded that my asthma is moderately non-responsive - meaning although I am on the maximum dosage of advair and singular I still wheeze -loud! Next step will be chest ct to check for scar tissue - which because of Mom scares the jeepers out of me but doc knows the history and has been very helpful - wish he could be my primary - he actually calls me every week to check on me :) not many docs care that much!

Anyway since I have rambled on - I will find out tomorrow how we will proceed and probably come home with anti-biotics and steriods :(

Sorry you had to get my history - I have a bad habit of giving too much information and being too detailed. I'll stop now.

Good Night and Much Love,

Amy

Hi De HO!!!!!

OH MY GOD, I didn't ask for a hall pass!!! :shock::oops: DAH!!!!!!!

Sooooo sorry Ry!!! Would you like to put me in the corner, or should I just go straight to the DOG HOUSE??? SHAME ON ME!!!

Amy my dear, I'm sorry to worry you. I guess with all the wonderful people on this board, I thought I wouldn't be missed for 7 days. Guess I was wrong! :roll: Thanks for checking on me though. It's greatly appreciated. I'm really sorry to hear about all you have been going through! There is nothing WORSE then having breathing problems!!! ((((((AMY)))))) Please let us know how it went for you at the doctor?!

I pray it will all work out well and you'll be back on the mend real soon.

Love & Hugs,

Connie

Connie -

Glad you are back and hope you had a great vacation and thanks for the hugs - I love hugs, ask my kiddos they get tired of me hugging on them all the time :)

As for me, I saw the doc on Thursday and he changed my meds a little and added an anti-depressant, was a little alarmed at first but am beginning to feel the difference and I have to admit I am under a lot of stress - I always thought I was handling OK but the little blue pill is keeping me much calmer. Doc suspects I may have a vocal cord disfunction so sent me in this morning for a sinus and neck CT - should have the results next week. I still have nasty cough but doc didn't want to put me on more meds - as he put it - based on a guess. My doc is awesome and he said he would call to check on me and I will talk to him about cough then.

Thanks for thinking of me!!!!

Much Love,

Amy

I'd fine you Connie but being on the Board of Directors, you'd probably jsut grant yourself a reprieve. I have to tell you that Katie told me that Tiny actually paid a fine!!! Now if the rest of these people would pay up we'd have some bucks!

Glad you had fun!

Rochelle

HOLY COW RY you DO read all the posts on this board!! WOW, your GOOD and I have NO DOUBT your the right one for this JOB!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Board of Directors or NOT, I went to play without notice and I will PAY for my wrongs!!! Go ahead let me have it!! I can take it! HOWEVER, keep in mind that I just got back from Lost WAGES (Vegas) so, I'm a little low on cash for the rest of this month. :cry::cry::cry: A little HELL, I'm broke!!!

Hey, how come every picture I seen you in from the Mich. Bash, you looked like you were eyeing everyone up to see how much $$$$$ you could get from them when they screw up??? Just an observation! :P I think I saw a couple of smiles but............. not to many!!! :P:P:P Well, it's nice to know your always on the job!!!

Send me my fine, it's only right!!!! Katie, Checks in the mail! I can't think of anywhere else this money is better spent then right here.

:)

Love & Hugs,

Con

Hey Amy,

DRUGS, DRUGS are a GOOD THING! :P If you don't believe me, just ask a lung cancer patient! :wink: I'm glad to hear your doing better my dear. Your plate has been flowing over, or is that over flowing? Well, either way its TOOOO MUCH! Gotta love those little blue pills at times! :roll: I'm a firm believer in the Miracle of Drugs! Take what works until your better. (as long as it's always on the up and up of course) Sounds like you have a very caring doctor. That helps a LOT when your going through a trying time. Please keep us informed to how your next appointment goes. And in the mean time, I love getting hugs, and I sure love giving them ((((((((((((AMY)))))))))))!

Love Ya,

Con

Ok Connie, you asked for it. Ten dollar fine for being AWOHP, payable to Katie B. I am the most unphotgenic person on the planet. If my eyes aren't closed then something else will be wrong. And really I do smile, swear to God. :D How do you think I got all these laugh lines???

Of course I read all the posts... :wink: