Hello friends

kimblanchard

To my dear, dear friends,

I find that I must stop coming to this board. Since Bill passed away in April I have visited regularly to keep informed - but rarely posted. I must now stop as it continues to be too painful for me to relive the painful experiences many of you are facing.

Please forgive me and know that you all have been an important part of my life.

God bless you all,

Peg

Peg,

You will be missed but it is more than understandable why you are leaving. I feel at some point I may have to also. I worry so about everyone and it is hard to let my Brother's death go by reading about it so much. I love these people and I care about them. Leaving is something one has to do in their own time. I wish you the very best in life always,

God Bless you both,

Jane

Peg,

Your feelings are well understood. I appreciate all you have done for the people on this board and hope only the best for you and Sarah. Take care of yourself and try to think about good times you all have had. Sooner or later the terrible pain will deminish some and you can really get on with your life.

Nina

Peg,

I completely understand. Sometimes I wonder if I will stay. This board serves an amazing purpose of caring, support and knowledge for those of us whose life is 'lung cancer' either as a patient or caregiver.

At this point I could not live without it, it is a lifeline.

Peg, we will miss you. But we only hope for a good and happy life for you and Sarah.

Love,

Dear Peg,

I will miss you as well.. I think about you often and all the caring words that you have given me..I too have a hard time coming here and wonder why I do when it brings back many memories I would rather not remember..God Bless Katie and Rick for having the strength to carry on and God Bless you Peg and your sweet daughter and may he grant all of us the peace we are so looking for...

Dear Peg,

Once family--always family (regardless of whether or not you are still visiting the board). We certainly understand and respect your decision.

We will never forget you, Bill, or your daughter. You will be missed. You and Sarah will still be in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Melinda and Geoff