The Light of My World Has Gone Out

My mother died tonight! She left this world about 11:00 PM. She has gone to be with her parents, her sisters and brothers, and especially her husband my father. I love you Mama. I will always love you. For now, that's all I can say. The pain is to strong.

Don

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

I'm so sorry Don. You were such a good son to her. I hope your memories will always be of her before the disease. My prayers go out for you and your mom's spirit.

Cat

Oh no, Don. I am shocked to read this. I was just talking about you and your Mum at lunch with my sister (karenl) two hours ago. My heart is breaking for you. I wish I could say something, anything, to help you.

I am just so sorry for this. It is all so unfair.

Jana

xxx

Don, I am so sorry for your loss. You did the best anyone could do and as you say, she is with her other family now. Can you imagine the joyous reunion they had? She is all better now, at her best really, it is we who are left behind who have to cope. Do stay in touch, people here understand and share how you feel. God Bless You and help you get through the days ahead. It will be better. Just hang on.

Margaret

xoxoxoxoxox

Don,

I'm so sorry about your Mom. Please take comfort in the fact that you were a very good son and did everything you possibly could to help your mom through this awful disease.

Thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. Please stay with us so we can support you and help any way we can.

Gail P-M

Don, I am so very saddened to hear of your mother's passing. I pray that you will somehow find peace and comfort in these next days to come. Remember that your LC Support family is here for you and is feeling your pain and sorrow.