TBone has died.

ViVi

Dear Friends,

Terry (TBone) died 3 hours ago - at 11:35 p.m. Friday.We had all had opportunities to be with him and share memories of happier times over the past few days. Fittingly, it was TeeTaa (Katha) who was holding his hand when he took his last breath. Ann had just stepped out the door to take a shower.

We want you all to know that he died peacefully, although he fought his enemy to the very end and he was determined to take every single breath that he could take of this mortal life. And we also want you to know that, as sad as we are tonight because we already miss him so much, we all feel a very real sense of peace because we know he has found ultimate peace.

Please know that we and TBone love each of you very much.

Love,

Ginger (ViVi)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

I am so sad and so sorry. My prayers to your family. Tbone is now in God's hands. Peace will be his.

Cat

Dear Family,

I am sitting here crying. I just became so attached to him through his posts and all of yours. I know the sense of peace you all feel as I did too when my Brother passed to Heaven in June. He died peacefully too and left us saddened by our loss and his but peaceful in that his struggle was over and he had accepted it himself as you have described in earlier posts that TBone had. God has taken your sweet Brother who prayed every day for all of us to Heaven. We have also lost an important part of our family here at lcsc. I trust in God and know TBone is safe in his hands. I am now praying for all of your wonderful family to absorb this loss. It is not an easy road but we go on for those that we have lost knowing we will all be reunited again when God calls us home. I love You all very much.

God Bless You All Always,

Jane

PS please come back and stay in touch with all of us.

Ginger (ViVi)

Iam sorry to hear the news..... You have a very special family, and Terry was a very special man. the love that you have for each other is so very apparent. I wish all families could be as close as what you have been blessed with in yours. I am certain that Terry is in heaven now, and will experience uncomprehensible joy for all of eternity. Praise God for that fact. You have wonderful memories to help you through this trying time. Terry always thought of all of us here in every single post-- even when he was suffering himself; that is great character.

God Bless.....

Joe

Ginger and all of Terry's Family,

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so sorry that Terry lost his fight. He was, to me, a special man and your family is a very special family. The love for each other that shines through all your posts was so evident. I grieve with you. Hugs and prayers going out to you all.

Blessings

Betty

T Bone Family~

I am so very sorry about Terry. He was such a very special man, even when he was having a bad time himself he took time to try to help others on the board. My sympathy to all of you.

I remember reading a post he wrote about the song "For a Dancer" by Jackson Browne being his favoirte song. So this morning I am going to pull it out and play it and remember him.

I wish you all strength to get through the days ahead..

Love~

Rochelle and family

Every single time this disease takes another person my heart feels like its being ripped out. I am so very sorry. I sure wish there was something I could say that would make it even a little better, but we all know that's just not possible.

I haven't been here long enough to have had a chance to really get to know Tbone. But it has always been quite evident, just how much love there was in your family AND how much Tbone was loved and appreciated by the members here. I am sorry I didn't know him better thru these boards....and I'm very sorry for the loss your family has suffered.

Godspeed, Terry....

Choking back the tears, but losing; struggling to come up with words to make any of this any better - but there just aren't any.

May God give you strength and peace to get thru this. Hug those kids of his......

Hugs and prayers,

SandyS