TBone has died.

ViVi

To all of Terry's famly-

I sit and write this through tears... it is a very sad day for us all and Terry will be missed so very deeply. I thank God he went to his home peacefully and I thank God his family was with him on his final jouuney. You are truly a remarkable group of people who I admire with all my heart and soul. God Bless You and thanks for sharing Terry with us all.Love, Sharon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sad day! T-Bone fought such a hard fight. I was soooo hoping that he would get to remission. We have all lost a dear friend and brother. I am grateful the people he loved the most were by his side to help him reach peace.

We will ALL miss T-Bone greatly!

CathyR

Oh my God, I am so very sorry for all of you. He will be missed so very much by you and yours and by this board of loving friends.

I will miss him so very much even though we never actually met, one feels so at ease with some people and T-bone was one of those person's.

I really do miss him now. Love to all of you...

What a blessing to be surrounded by loving family as one goes through those last days and hours. I am so sorry that the battle was lost in a sense, but I hope all can be comforted with the knowledge of being free of pain and at peace. I pray for God to hold all of you close as you grieve this loss...and we will all grieve with you.

Margaret

I too literally gasped when I saw this. I am so very very sorry for your loss. He was a wonderful man and he has a wonderful family. May you all find peace and comfort through your beautiful memories of your beloved TBone.

To All of TBone's loving family,

There is absolutely nothing I can do except sit here and let the tears roll down. Terry's story was probably the first one I noticed when I first came to this site and the one that kept me coming back. His story was so similiar to my husband's, and he wrote with such a light heart. And then to get to know his incredible family - his life was truly full of blessings.

TBone's passing leaves such a large hole here, I can't imagine how it is for those of you who were lucky enough to have spent time with him. I know you will be there for each other and what a beautiful image to cling to - TBone fishing in heaven! May they all be keepers....

Though I joined this website only a short-time back, I feel like I knew Tbone. Like most, I lurked here for quite a while.

From what I saw He came from and had a wonderful family! My Heart and sympathy goes out to all of the family - especially TBone's wife and children - God Bless.

TBone, that fishing trip, deep sea or inshore jigging - better yet West Coast crab (Alaskan), salmon or prawns:-)) A transplanted Atlanticer(sp):wink: living on the Pacific - God Speed!!!!

PS. they still don't know what a lobster is;-)

Caledon

To all of Terry's family,

I am so upset about all of this. He was such a wonderful person and all of you love each other so very much. You would think that those two things alone would have kept him here a little while longer. This beast of a disease doesn't play fair at all.

The image of him looking up at the blue moon last night is so peaceful and calming. I guess He looked down on Terry and said "enough is enough my son....you may come home now". He had been in such pain and now he if free from it all. I will miss him terribly. My prayers now are for Ann and his children and all of you. I wish you peace and comfort in the days ahead. I feel like I have lost my own brother.

Nina

Dear TBone clan,

I thought I was somewhat prepared in case I had to read this post; I was dead wrong. Terry was such a special man…

The way that he—and your entire family—have shown such grace and courage under these circumstances inspires me every day. You are not afraid to laugh, love, and live to the fullest. You pull together.

There is a poem that I would like to share with you. It seems fitting, given the little bit of TBone I was privileged to get to know.

The Ship

I am standing upon the seashore.

A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the

morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean.

She is an object of beauty and strength.

I stand and watch her until at length she

hangs like a speck of white cloud

just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other.

Then someone at my side says, “There! She’s gone.”

Gone where?

Gone from my sight, that’s all.

She is just as large in mast and hull and spar

as she was when she left my side.

She is just as able to bear her load of living freight

to the place of destination.

Her diminished size is in me,

not in her.

Just at the moment that someone at my side says, “There! She’s gone.”,

there are other eyes watching

and other voices ready to take up the glad shout,

“Here she comes!”

TBone used to end many of his posts with “Praying for us all.” And, although I am indeed doing that, my thoughts are especially with you--Terry’s family and friends--right now. I am so truly sorry for your loss.

TBone, I am trying to follow your directions to “whistle”, albeit through my tears.

You will be sorely missed.

Sincerely,

Melinda

I am deeply saddened by the news. Terry will be greatly missed. He had such a fighting spirit. My deepest sympathies are extended to all the TBone clan. May you find comfort in friends and family.

Faylene

I have to agree with others on the board, my tears flowed freely when I read that T-Bone had passed. His posts were very inspirational to me & the closeness of his family reminded me of my own.

No more treatments of pain for T-bone. I'm sorry for the pain your family is experiencing. T-Bone will be watching over you and sending you strenght.

Rachel

I am trying my best to type through the tears.........I am soooo sorry that TBone is no longer with us. It was certainly a blessing that you guys were able to spend some time with him...........and especially for TeeTaa, his baby sister, to be able to hold his hand while taking his last breath. TBone was determined to do things HIS way and not let this disease take anything from him. I always admired that about him. He taught me a lot as did his whole family. In a crisis, your family pulls together.......that's the way it should be. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will miss TBone greatly. To quote TBone, "praying for us all".

Much love to you all!!!

Angie :cry:

I am so very sad to hear this news. I"m sorry I missed it on Friday. I feel as if my heart has been ripped out too. TBone was such a lovely man one could tell through his posts and throught the love of his wonderful family.

God Bless you all!

Paddy

Clan of T-Bone,

I am so very sorry for your loss. My glimpses into Terry were short but always punctuated with smiles (and he had the BEST collection of dirty jokes!). I remember a PM I shared with TeeTaa (Katha) regarding a picture of T-Bone that she had posted and the sheer joy that was so evident on his face...

I know that you had all lost your brother for a while and had just gotten him back before he found out about the cancer. I am SO GLAD that your family had the opportunity to make new memories, new HAPPY memories to blot out some not so happy ones. I am glad Terry had the chance to give you all that gift.

You have my sincerest condolences. I wish you strength and peace in your journey to come.

Love,

Becky