Surgery in the Morning

Anniemac

Hey everbody. My husband is having his surgery tomorrow morning. Please send all you good thoughts and prayers his way. We are both nervous and eager to get it over, mixed feelings...big time! My sister is coming from CA to stay the week with me and the extra moral support is a blessing. No one understands as well as all of you do what we go through, so just keep us in mind in the morning. Thanks for being there...I don't think I could get through this without all of you.

Annie

Praying for a successful surgery, painfree epidural , good physical therapy ( range of motion of the affected shoulder), kind and thoughtful care givers and a short hospital stay.

ok, here goes again.

GOD...HELLO GOD, yeah well Annies husband...you know annie from our LC survivors website...well he is having surgery in the morning and well I would really appreciate you making it all go well...OK GOD........GOOD GLAD TO HEAR IT!!

OK annie all taken care of.

Hi Annie;

My very best to you and your husband and you both will be in my prayers;

They removed my lung just over two years ago, we do heal but it takes time.

God bless and be well

Bobmc - NSCLC- stage IIB - left pneumonectomy 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Hi AnnieMac

Tomorrow is just the beginning of good things to come. Out with the bad and in with the good.

Surgery for my husband went well, he was up the next morning and he is 70. He had two tumors in the left upper lobe but they had to take out the whole left lung because of where the one tumor was. They actually went in thinking there was only one and found two. They had to cut two of his ribs and that was the part that gave him disconfort for a long time but so far he is holding his own. In fact, yesterday he had a left catarac removed. The radiation is what took him down. He is still trying to come out of it.

Hope the best tomorrow and God Bless both of you.

• ________________
    Norme
    Husband Stage I on 7/31/02
    Left lung removed 9/11/03- two tumors removed along with 5 or 7 lymph nodes
    Radiation and chemo 10/02 thru 11/02
    Radiation - 25 treatments 12/02 thru 2/03
    2/03 mets to brain - stage IV
    4/03 mets to bone [list=]