no message

David A

David, Sorry that you have to be going through all this breaks my heart.

I wish there was a magical way to make cancer go away forever. The

new porch sounds awesome and nice you got to visit with your family.

Sorry to hear about your dog. I am a big animal lover and lost one of

my saint bernards in Feb. 04 and it was very hard. My thoughts and

prayers are with you. Haylee

the dog is in kidney or heart failure the vet thinks, she is pretty lethargic.

I'm doing okay had a couple of rough days on the new chemo. Tomorrow I see the thoracic surgeon to talk about lazer surgery and what not. I can so relate to the dog right now.

Hey Group,

I am taking the rest of this week off, since I don't go back to the doctor till Thurs. It has been so hot!!! I have been cooking literally for my dogs! Ha! I eat very little, and Jack has one helping. My dogs are loving it! Last night was Beef Strogonoff, tonight is Cajun Beens and Cheesy Cornbread. I love to cook, but really don't have anybody to cook for. Jack appreciates it, but has never been a big eater, and hardley won't eat left offers. It has been so ungodly hot here. I don't stir till the sun goes down. I only have one more watermelon left growing to feed my mare. She eats the rind and all! I actually went out and bought her one! She was so sticky from it last night, I had to bathe her. She actually enjoyed the cooling off. I cut her mane and bangs, she looks like cleopatra. Ha! I did get out to take a look at the National Guard Armory today, where I plan on holding our Nov. Bash! It is awsome!!! I hope to see you all there, and am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheryl

Wow David I was just wondering how you are, since I thought you were pretty sick at the time of your gathering at RY's. I know I rarely post on this part of the board, usually on nsclc part. We live in Flushing which is right up the road if I understand correctly. Anyhow, you have been in our prayers. We'll continue. So sorry your doggie is in rough shape too.

xxoo

David,

I am sorry that you feel so badly and sorry that the dog is not doing well. I have a little shihtzu that I adore..she is 10 and will start showing her age soon I fear. Right now she still acts like a young dog...running and playing ball when she can get someone to throw it for her. We always play at least once per day.

I hope the chemo side effects get better and that you start to feel stronger soon. Keep us in touch.

Nina