Vacation over

kimblanchard

As always, it is good to get back home after a vacation. It was extremely sad to return and see the losses and pain so many have/are suffering, my heart goes out to everyone. :(

The vacation/reunion was both good and bad. It was great to see everyone and to get get in some excellent trout fishing (trout don't live in ugly places). But the need to see and spend time with each and every person was quite taxing but it was what they needed. The get together was a time for many to say goodbye. So some times were pretty much downers, but it was an event that needed to take place. I did not get to spend as much time on the streams as I had wanted but you have to take the good with the bad :D

Still feeling pretty good most of the time (especially while I'm on these steroids), have my next chemo in a couple of hours.

I'll try to post a picture or two of the trip.

luv

jim

Welcome back Jim! You're a wise and generous hearted man to give each of these people that love you your time individually - even when it must have been painful at times.

Glad you managed to get some great trout fishing in. Almost nothing better for the soul than a little fishing. Oh and according to my grandfather, there is no such thing as "enough" fishing :)

Gina

Jim,

It sounds like your trip was one that was needed. I am so glad you got to go fishing. To me, one of the best reasons to go on vacation, is to return home. Sleep in my own bed....eat my own food. That being said I am so happy you went. Glad you are feeling good. Are you still working? If so that is great.

Nina