HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA G.

Connie B

Donna,

May you have a wonderful celebration of your birthday. You are one of those people I consider my angel here on earth. You were there when I needed you so badly to help me get through what Randy and I were going through at this time last year.

I only wish you the best and that you have many many more of these days to celebrate. j

Much love and many thanks for being my friend and a friend to Randy.

Shirleyb

Thanks so much to all of you. Never fear Katie when I celebrate it is not over in just one day. Tomorrow night Jay and I have reservations at Jenson's Supper Club, great food, and live entertainment! :D I got an email that wished me a HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY. Now that is really knocking off a few years! My brother sent me a card with a little girl climbing onto the kitchen counter, that read have a happy birthday and go ahead and do something your not suppose to. Again it reminded me you never grow out of being the baby of the family. Thanks again, Donna G

Donna...so sorry this post is a day late! Hope you will accept a very sincere belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY from little old me!!!!!! Hope you had a very special day and did some real celebrating!