Wall of memory

Rick

It appears that we had a hacker hit our wall of memory. Today I was able to delete the hacks from the database and clear all the eronious data. I am working on a fix and making it to where you have to be logged in to view it. this will prevent hackers from entering eronious information,

Rick

That was my exact thoughts while I was cleaning them up, hard to believe someone would target a wall of memory, but they did.

I hope they stay away until I finish the new version!!!

Rick

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Some people are just plain mean. What gets me is sometimes they can masquerade as nice or kind people but their heart is like a lump of coal. They are without caring for others. I'm kinda sick of this. :cry::evil:

Crabby Cat

OH SO SAD!!!! This kind of stuff just makes me sick and sad, as I have had problems at my son's grave with people steeling his flowers off his grave. OH SOOOO SAD and SICK!! :(:x:shock::?

THANK YOU RICKEY for taking care of this problem! I know it takes up a lot of your time. Thanks for watching out for all of us. (((RICK))))

Love & Hugs,

Con