asking for prayers and positive thoughts

David A

David,

Many prayers coming your way. Can't they give you something for the vomiting? I can handle fatigue (kinda) but the stomach thing - no way! How often do you have to have this one? Hopefully there will be some "down time" when you can recoup from the ill effects. Sending good thoughts - you just hang in there!!!!

Hugs,

Nancy B

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Sorry to hear this David. :( The stomach thing is the hardest to take. I hope they find something to stop it. I'll be saying prayers and crossing fingers for you.

Cat

Hoping you feel better soon and can get some relief from the nausea. Not much fun, that's for sure. :(

FWIW, though....I'm going to tell you what a dear friend who is in med. school told me....that when we suffer these side effects from the chemo, then we KNOW it's WORKING!! Doing its job. Kicking cancer's butt, but good!

Try to hold onto that thought, David. I reminded myself of it last night, when I was hugging the porcelain bowl before bed! Day three of chemo for me today too!

Take care....feel better soon.

Prayers going up for you-Lord help David get thru this treatment with as few side effects as possible.

I have known others with the severe vomitting. They would go to the ER and get Zofran IV and fluids. Then sent home on Zofran 8 mg. Taken every 8 hrs I believe. It always seemed to help.

Love Cindy

David,

As you often say, That SUCKS! I am so sorry you had to be one of the ones with the side effects, but I do hope that means it's working. Ask for different meds to fight the nausea--

Sending tons of good thoughts and prayers your way.

love

elaine

Thanks all feeling better today , the boys are home with me today, and it is a gorgeous day in MI. I have to take them to get hair cuts and to the dentist, good day for a nice cruise in my car with the windows down. My wife is meeting me at the dentist so I can go to the local lung cancer support group at the cancer center, suppose to me nice the next 4 days, hopefully I can enjoy the new front porch some.

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, y'all are my bestest friends and that no lie. David A

So glad to hear you are feeling better! I still have you in my prayers...just in case you need them!!! If you're looking for nice weather, don't come to Florida. It's raining (sometimes storms) every day here. My grass is getting taller by the minute but it's always too wet to mow!!! So...enjoy nice weather and the new porch!!!

Dear David,

I'm sorry I completly missed your post until now, BUT I was praying for you as always anyways!! I hope they find something they can give you for the nausea. My brother had all kinds of meds for that. Ride out the storm there trooper and hoping to see a good post next time!!

God Bless You David,

Jane