Check Out at Wal-Mart

luvmydog2

I was checking out at the local Walmart with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those "dividers" that they keep by the cash register and placed it

between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After the girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the "divider," looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan it. Not finding the bar code she said to me, "Do you know how much this is?" I said to her "I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today." She said "OK," and I paid

her for the things and left. She had no clue to what had just happened.

Bruce,

I think her twin brother is working in the electronics section of my local Wally-World! :roll:

I'll tell you something, though....lately, I'm not the sharpest tack on the bulliten board. I'm trying to find a building in a large business complex. None of the building numbers are visable from where I'm standing, and I don't have the energy to walk the whole complex searching for this one place...I keep looking at the address that reads in part, "Suite 200-B".

No clue as to which building it is, and it took the local FBI agent to tell me, "Look for the only two story in the entire complex." Talk about feeling stupid! It's those little things we know that escape me these days. It's been almost 8 months since chemo ended...just wondering when the brain cells start functioning again!

Okay Bruce, I have counted TWO, count em TWO, "women are stupid" jokes from you in as many days. :evil:

Need I remind you that DOLLY is a woman too?

And by the way, if you don't start straightening up, I will have to let RY know that she needs to fine you BIG time for hiding your true identity from certain people in last night's chat.. I hate wasting politeness on people I know... :wink: :wink:

Oh, and Faye...shhhh don't encourage him... :lol:

Bruce, You cannot hide from me...I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish. Did you sign into chat as Dolly? There is no going into chat incognito and you are pushing it with the stupid women jokes. If I thought for one minute you'd pay it, I'd fine you. Seems to me you have a balance due on the fine situation....

Sorry Bruce..too late, you're homebound, pay up!!! And don't EVEN bring out the beach card. You haven't gone in 47 years, don't try to get sympathy that Ry is taking your gas money and poor BC can't get to the beach now...

Ry, fine him big!! and while your at it, you need to fine yourSELF for not coming to chat last night. Also, FRANK was using his tongue to type again, isn't there a fine for that?? If not, there should be! :shock:

I need to stay off the computer at work.... :lol:

Gee Whiz.....I've done it now. Debi told on me. Now I have not one but two women on my case. If RY would have been in Chat she would have known what name I used. Anyway RY found me and I think she is total the bill up for me.

Hey RY...is there interest on the fine? Oh well dosen't matter anyway. You have forced me into bankruptcy already.

OKDebie it is partly your fault. How big of a cut do you get out of the fine? :wink: :wink: :wink:

David, since you know where RY lives, if you will hurry and get your butt out of the hospital Monday, you and I will sneak over to her house and give her a fresh supply of TP. She may have to scrape it off the trees and lawn and roll it back up tho. :lol::lol::lol:

Great idea Ginny. I never thought of that.

David, tell your doctor to hurry cause there has been a change of plans. We are leaving for Oklahoma at 1:45 today. Think your doctor can be done and have you well enough to travel?

Here is our new plan....

We will make a run by Debi's and TP her place. She can roll it up and save it untill she gets her plumbing installed. We will then jump in that mustang of yours and get to RY's place and TP it before she knows what happened. If either one should have a dog then we will grab it on the way out to replace yours. :lol::lol::lol: