More cancer to deal with

char1048

My oldest brother was dx with non small cell lung cancer, dont know all the details yet he is waiting for oncolgist to come in to see him to give him his options as far as treatment goes. I live in Ohio and he lives in West Virginia. I am so sad right now I have to deal with this daily here at home with my husband who has not been to good this week, and now I am so scared for my big brother whom I love dearly. I HATE CANCER It also took my father about 10 years ago. I just needed to vent a little tonite thanks for listening to me. Charolette

Charolette

I am so very sorry. I really do understand a second and third hit from cancer. I am on my third hit myself with my sister now.

I can't tell you anything that will help. Only getting through this day and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

I don't take my own advice though so feel free to slap me anytime.

Aw, Char, honey, I am so sorry to hear about your brother.

I'll pray for him, and for you all as well; I can see how hard these multiples are on family. I hope your brother's cancer is treatable, and responds well.

Hang in there, one day at a time... one foot in front of the other....

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Prayers always,

MaryAnn

Charolette,

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Having one in the family is bad enough, but two at the same time is horrible. Like the others said, one foot in front of the other....let us know how your brother is and what they decide on his treatment.

Nina

PS..I will add him to my prayer list.

Charlotte,

I am so sorry to hear this awful news. You have so much to deal with, it's just not fair. At least you will be such a valuable resource and support for your brother with all this experience you've gained the hard way.

(((Charlotte)))

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Charolette

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. I can imagine how stressful this must be. My prayers to all of you.

Cat

Dear Charolette,

Like everyone else, I'm so sorry that you have to go through this too -- but let's hope that it's an early case and that it will be treated and gotten rid of soon!

Take care of yourself and, of course, your husband. It's hard when you don't live close enough to be able to do what you want to do for people you love, but at least you're not on the other side of the continent. Do what you can...your brother, I'm sure, will gain a lot from your support and assurances, since, after all, you've been through this before.

Ellen

Charlotte,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Maybe what you're going through with your husband will help him. You have a perspective and insight that few people faced with this have. We've all had to learn a lot in a short period of time......you've shortened that learning curve for him.

He (and you) will be in my prayers....

Oh, and for the record....

I hate cancer, too. :twisted::twisted: