I invited Senator Graham & Congressman Wexler here

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Yep, I did.

It took over an hour to write a one page letter with my forgetting words and such. It won't win literary awards but I did it. It's getting harder to put words together. :-(

Among other things I told them:

"I am also inviting you to visit our lung cancer support group. htttp://www.lchelp.com They all are well aware of how supportive both of you are. Please come & see how desperate these people are - how many people have never smoked - the pain they are undergoing because lung cancer is so underfunded & because of negative remarks from others, including doctors, who appear to believe these people cause their own cancer. And thank you once again for helping me so far. I hope I can count on you helping further."

I sure hope this is okay with most everyone here.

I'm tired. I better get some sleep.

Sleepy Cat

I just recieved this from our Senator in New Hampshire

Thank you for sending an e-mail message to my office. Your views are very important to me and I appreciate your taking the time to share your comments and concerns. If you are a New Hampshire constituent and have included your mailing address in your e-mail, you will receive a written reply from me. If you have not included your address and would like a written reply, please resend your original e-mail and add your address.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

John E. Sununu

United States Senator

I did include my address so let's see what we hear!!

God Bless,

Jane