Immunopower

Hi Tina,

Just to clear things up, I never did order or take immunopower. But, I too, would like some feedback from someone who has. I take supplements that I have purchased on my own, largely based on the book you mentioned by Patrick Quillan.

Joe

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Tina, I don't use it. I looked at it and thought it was too pricey. But the other day when I was ordering another bottle of supplements - I starting thinking that I probably was paying the same amount for all my separate bottles as I would for Immunopower.

Patrick Quillan's book makes a lot of sense. I would trust anything he sponsored. I know that doesn't help too much. :roll:

Joe, the house looks wonderful!

Cat

Decided to get Immunopower. Also, I'm getting Shiitake mushrooms, EPA/DHA (Omega 3 and 6), Bormelain, and Boswella. Charlie is already taking folic acid, Vitamin B complex, and melatonin.

This is based on the book by Quillin and a technical book by John Boik called "Natural Compounds in Cancer Therapy." This book is very scientific and technically oriented. The bottomline is that there are 7 strategies for inhibiting cancer. It discusses research that has been done on different compounds to hit on all 7 of these areas. It recommends that you select about 15 of them (some to hit all of the areas). Immunopower has about half of the 15. The other ones I've chosen are to fill in the gaps.

I will let you know how it goes. Take care.