nervous/warning possible negative post

David A

David,

I have you in my prayers but will add extra ones between now and 1:30 tomorrow. I hope the procedure is over quickly and that you come through with shinning colors. I am sure you will do just that. Like you said, You aren't done living yet...and we need you here as well. I wish you some sleep tonight and better breathing tomorrow. Let us know as soon as you can how "easy" this whole thing was. I don't blame you for being nervous...any one would be....but I hope its nothing to worry about.

We all love you David.

Nina

Oh, David, I am so sorry that all of this is happening. I was just wondering, do you think your wife would talk to someone from the board? Maybe she would feel better talking to someone who would be better able to put themselves in her shoes-not to push anyone, but another wife, like Ry or Ginny, or someone like that-being in the spouse position. I just think your wife is afraid of saying her fears to you outloud, as she is afraid that you might loose hope. I know with my dad I was afraid of that, but then he would open up about his fears, and it really never did take his hope away. It actually made us all feel better.

I would be happy to help out if I can. In the meantime, I offer you my prayers and support. You get back here as soon as you can and let us know how things are going-

WE LOVE YOU, DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can get through this thing. Take care, Deb

Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Florida, David!!! You're a true warrior and I'm sure this is just another little hurdle in your wager to wing the battle!!!!

Dear David,

I am praying for you and I agree that you have the strength because you arent ready to go anywhere yet!!! I know you are nervous ... who wouldnt be?? But my heart tells me this is just another bridge to cross and you will be just fine!! That is my belief and I'm sticking to it!!!

God Bless You my friend,

Jane

David,

I hope Ry doesn't tp your porch, because your bp would go up when you get home to see it.

I'll make sure Deb has indoor plumbing before you visit.

Hang tough, you are a warrior.

As snowflakes John Wayne quote says,

"Courage is being afraid but saddling up anyway.."

I stand corrected. "Courage is being SCARED TO DEATH-- and saddling up anyway."

Sorry, Becky

Love to ya, guy.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Prayers, always,

MaryAnn

David,

Chin up, stop being paranoid. Don't read into your wife's actions. Stress changes people, makes 'em do weird things. Her actions may be odd for her, but it may be part of that new normal in HER neighborhood.

My spousal unit went to work while I was recuperating and there were days that it really, REALLY p*ssed me off that HE could get "away" from the cancer, the pain and I could NOT. It just wasn't fair in my view, but in reality, he really didn't do anything that would warrant the treatment he received from me when he finally came home..

You are taking things too personal. If you take a step back, you'll see that. No stones being thrown here, I'm the same way you are...but it's not really fair to the other person (not that knowing that really changes any feelings)... Relax...

And the quote is:

Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway.

~John Wayne