David A

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very saddened by this news and so glad I got to meet him in person and hug him. Thank you, RY, for making that possible. Mark and I will miss David's posts and presence on the board.

Peace and strength to the family in the coming days. So sad to see such a bright light extinguished....

Becky

I never met your dear David A. But I do want to let you know that over the past six difficult months since my own DX, he brought many smiles to my face. It wasn't just the silly jokes he posted. It was in just his way of being--his enthusiasm, his sharing of his great joys and his overall exuberance for this life, in the face of the difficulties he was facing.

We were probably two very different people, who wound up finding more in common than we could ever have thought possible. He showed me a lot about grace. We are both relatively young to face lc, and I have been truly blessed to have his light shine on my path.

I am going to miss him. My loss pales to the loss his dear children, wife and extended family will face. May you find comfort knowing that he lives on in your memories of him and the smiles he surely gave to your faces.

love and fortitude

elaine

I can't believe that David is gone. I am in shock. This news is just so sad. I feel so sorry for David's Boys and wife. I wish that I had some comforting words for them, but I am such disbelief right now that I am no help at all. David was such a vital part of this group. I will miss his humor and compassion for its survivors. Please accept my most deepest sympathy.

Cheryl and Jack

Oh my Dear New Year's Eve friend is gone. Now he and my Buddy can get to know each other to. Oh, I will miss David. On New Years Eve, I was on here looking for someone to chat with for Buddy was sleeping and I was lonely. David came on and we chatted for awhile. When it got to be somewhere around midnight, he logged off to be with his boys at midnight.

David oh David, I will truely miss his posts and his input in the chat talks. He was one terrific young man. I am so sorry I did not get to post to his last posting regarding the procedure he was going to go through. I am sure he knew I cared.

For his family, I know they will have a very hard time accepting his passing so I will say lots of prays for them.

I am in so much shock and sadness. David was a vibrant, interesting person who made many people on board smile. How welcome that was! What a difference it made!

I will say many prayers over the coming months for David's spirit and for his family's peace of mind.

Cat

I am so shocked and upset to read about David A (my drag racing buddy). He just had so many things he was looking forward to doing. My very sincere condolences to David's wife, his boys and all his family. May God grant you comfort and peace during this difficult time. David will be so missed.

Nancy B

I totally have no words as this is a real shock. How can this happen so fast. I am so saddened for David's passing. He used to be with us lately and he was very active in this board. He gave so much to us. He contributed a lot. I wish David's family are all fine. I know they are very shocked too. Thanks for telling us even you all are very down and upset.

I am heartbroken. I did not expect this. David was very loved here, and I will miss him greatly. He was a big part of the spirit of this forum, and i know that he benefited from being such a loved member here. My sincere sympathy to his famliy and friends including those here.

Thank God he is in heaven now, and will not suffer any longer.

Joe

Like everyone else, I was completely shocked and saddened to hear of this terrible news. David was such a vital part of this "family" and his wit and humor will surely be missed. There are more wonderful things I have to say about this young man but can't seem to get my thoughts together right now. His family will certainly remain in my thoughts and prayers.

No words can express what I am feeling. My heart goes out to the family of this wonderful man. His sense of humor was soooo much like my husband's that while I didn't "know" him I felt like I did. He was always so full of hope and the love he had for his family is so evident. Please accept my my sincerest condolences during this difficult time. :cry:

Much Love to You All!

Like everyone else. I am very shocked, and very sad to hear David has passed on. But for him, happy he is now at peace and with our Lord.

I am especially sorry that I do not know David, though I have truly enjoyed his sense of humor, he has a charachter that can not be matched.

Your struggles have ended and glory has began for you David.

Renee