Appropriate Song For Today

tnmynatt

"This is no time for fear, this is a time for faith and determination. Don't lose the vision here, carried away by the motion. Hold on to all that you hide in your heart. There is one thing that has always been true. It holds the world together.

God is in control. We believe that his children will not be forsaken. God is in control. We will choose to remember and never be shaken. There is no power above or beside Him we know. Oh, oh, oh, God is in control. Oh, oh, oh, God is in control.

History marches on. There is a bottomline drawn across the ages. Culture can make its plan, oh, but the line never changes. No matter how the deception may fly, there is one thing that has always been true. It will be true forever.

God is in control. We believe that his children will not be forsaken. God is in control. We will choose to remember and never be shaken. There is no power above or beside Him we know. Oh, oh, oh, God is in control. Oh, oh, oh, God is in control.

He has never let you down. Why start to worry now? Why start to worry now? He is still the Lord of all we see and He is still the loving Father, watching over you and me.

Watching over you. Watching over me. Watching over everything. Watching over you. Watching over me. Every little sparrow, every little king. Oh, every little king. Oh.

God is in control. We believe that his children will not be forsaken. God is in control. We will choose to remember and never be shaken. There is no power above or beside Him we know. Oh, oh, oh, God is in control. Oh, oh, oh, God is in control. Oh, oh, oh, God is in control."

-------------------------------

GOD IS IN CONTROL in the midst of all of this tragedy. I am singing this song tonight. I will be singing it in memory and in honor of each one of you. Take care and God Bless!

• 2 weeks later...