Annonymous- wants to match donations

KatieB

LCSC has received a recent donation from a donor who I think wants to remain annonymous (If I'm wrong, PM me)

He is also willing to match any donation up to $500.00 and ask that I post this on the message board.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

LCSC

Dear Katie and All,

I have decided that every two months I am going to send to LCSC a $100.00 donation for all our wonderful friends and family that we have lost to LC. (exp) I have sent a $100.00 for July and Aug and that will be for those that we lost during those months, Etc... I have shared with Katie that she or Rickey may post this every two months to the board. I feel by doing it this way, I leave no Warrior behind or forgotten. I miss all our wonderful friends that we have lost over the last + years of being a part of LCSC.

My love and support to All,

Connie B.

I'm just back from our Chapman Family vacation, and reading over 250 posts since I've been gone... So much sad news, and this was a very welcome piece of good news! For what time period is the matching gift good? (until when?) Thank you so much, anonymous matching gift donor -- and all of you who will make gifts to take advantage of this. What a great thing!

BeckyCW

Thank you Matcher!

I have an idea for when people should donate. I find myself doing this,the old Jewish kunahurah thing. When my mom was told she could get surgery, I donated; clean scan I donated. Basically when you get good news, send in money to celebrate! :)

WOW....a total of $500 has been collected!!

Either as a donation gift or an "In memory Of" donation, we have reached the challenge!

"ANNONYMOUS"....you did a great thing.