Prayers Please - Non Cancer Related - Updated

Amy P

All of you wonderful prayer warriors, I am calling on you to pray for my sister-in-law who was over joyed when she found out she was pregnant 2 wks ago and ever more so when she found out that it just might be twins...well after some severe cramping and heavy bleeding they don't think she will be able to sustain one, let alone two pregnancies. She will find out tomorrow morning. Please pray that she finds the strength to deal with whatever the news may be!

Much Love,

Amy

PS. and could you throw an extra one on there for me too as I have a four hour interview tomorrow morning - I am trying to get into a management program at work - they are only taking 5 out of 20 candidates! :) Many Many thanks!!!! You all are DEFINATELY the best!

Well the prayers must have worked...my SIL's OB thinks that she sustained at least one of the pregnancies, she should get absolute confirmation next week sometime. Yeah :D

AND my interview went very well. I somehow managed to talk for 4 solid hrs (if you knew me, it wasn't really that much of a stretch :lol: and I think I nailed it, I have no regrets so if I don't get in the program I know that I did my best and that it just wasn't meant to be.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers!!!!! Prayer Warriors Rule!

Much Love,

Amy

hi amy,

what an ordeal for your sister-in-law and your family! my prayers are with you. i'm sure that you will all rely on each other for help and get through this.

as for your interview, i hope that it went well. four hours!

take care and God bless you and your family,

mj