great scans -- we're holidaying soon

gail p-m

With all the devastating news lately, I am fortunate to be able to share some good news with you. My 80 year old father received his scans today and there is NED. Whatever they saw last time was either an infection or left over from the radiation. This clears the way for all of us to go on a cruise to celebrate Dad's 80th which was at the end of February. There will be the 6 of us (me, husband and 4 kids), my sister and husband and my Dad. Dad, sister and husband are coming from NY and then we're doing an Alaska cruise withough anything "hanging" over us. In addition, next week marks the point where my Dad will be a 4 year survivor of this da** disease.

I feel so blessed with this news to share with a group of very special people. I don't post too often but i do log on 2 or 3 times a day and grieve our losses and celebrate the victories.

Great news!!! Congratulations and enjoy the cruise! (which I am assuming will be out of our beautiful city of Vancouver!)

p.s. yes I do remember our conversations last year and thank you for your thoughts about my dad. Again congrats on the news!