NO EVIDENCE OF CANCER!!!!!

Remembering Dave

I met with the Oncologist today to go over the results of my CT Scan which I had this past Friday. He said that there was no evidence of cancer in the Scans!!!!!!!!! Karen and I just kind of sat there stunned when he told us. We had hoped for him to tell us it was shrinking and were just blown away when he said that there was no evidence. He said that there was something going on in the left lung where the tumor was but he thought it was just scar tissue. He said I would not be able to tell if it is deffinitely gone until I could have a PET Scan which he said I could not do until I was finished with my chemo. which I have 2 more rounds of chemo to go. Thank you to everyone here at this site. Prayers have been answered. I will continue to pray for myself and everyone who has this dreaded disease. I am a survivor!!!!!!!!! Now lets concentrate on evryone else here. Come on we can beat this.

David C.

David,

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!! That is AWESOME news!! Even better the GOOD NEWS!!! Well my friend, I am going to take a DEEP BREATH IN, so I can suck you back in before you get to far blown away!! :wink::roll:

I AM SOOOOOO VERY, VERY HAPPY For you and your Family!! Way to kick that CANCERS BUTT!!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Guest bessb

Best news I have heard in a LONG time! Praise the Lord you are blessed. I hope this comes in threes, want to hear more good news, there has been too much bad news lately on our boards, I am SO HAPPY for you, you deserve it!

Bess B